I; Halilintar and February 14th

Valentine's Day Special
Halilintar x You
One-Shot
593 Words

*********

February 14th is the day people have been waiting for to celebrate with their loved ones. You're still waiting for Halilintar to say it to you from sunrise to sunset, but Halilintar still doesn't know what day it is today.

'Urgh! From sunrise to sunset I've been waiting, but he still hasn't regained consciousness! It seems I do have to remember him.' You say in your heart. You rushed to Halilintar's office. Halilintar was seen sitting in his chair, and his eyes were fixed on the laptop screen in front of him. He looks busy with his laptop.

You approach Halilintar and close the laptop slowly, then you make up your mind and look at Halilintar, "Hali.. what day is it today?" You ask Halilintar.

Halilintar replied, "..er.. today is Tuesday? Right??"

You patted your forehead, "Uh! try to remember well."

Halilintar's face looked a little red, "So.. What day is today?"

You who see Halilintar's face turn red think surely Lightning knows what day it is today, but he's too shy hehe~

You fake smile in front of Halilintar, "You know what day it is today right?? I'm waiting~"

Halilintar doesn't answer, he gets rid of the laptop on his desk and then lifts your body to sit at the table. He looked at you with affectionate eyes. Halilintar holds your hand then kisses your hand gently and lovingly~

"Happy Valentine's Day, my darling. I love you, always." Halilintar said with a red face like a tomato. Halilintar tried to cover his face with the hat he was wearing. You see Halilintar's face turning red, you want to eat it because it's too cute. You touched Halilintar's blushing cheeks gently, then you took off the hat that Halilintar was wearing to cover his face. Now Halilintar's face looks so adorable!

Halilintar still doesn't dare to look at you because he's too shy & nervous. "I love you too.. really..." you said while looking at Halilintar who looked embarrassed. You returned Halilintar's hand gently~ "No need to be shy, you're so cute." You said, then you lifted Halilintar's chin so both of you stared at each other.

Looks like Halilintar is taking something from the drawer of his desk. He took chocolates and a letter and gave them to you. "Here.. I've prepared this for you...♡" Halilintar said, smiling. His face was still red but it had lessened-

You took the chocolate and the letter, you put them beside you then you got down from Halilintar's desk and sat on Halilintar's lap. You approached Halilintar's face and... chup~ you kissed Halilintar's cheek which was a little red. "Thanks for everything, honey.." you said.

Deg. You feel Halilintar's heart beating unusually. Yes, Halilintar's face turned red again. What's wrong with him? Always shy. You gently stroked Halilintar's messy hair. Halilintar looks even cuter!

"Hey, what happened? Just say it... don't just be silent." You said.

"I.. I've given you a gift... Then where's my present?" Halilintar asked somewhat nervously. Those of you who heard Halilintar's question were a little surprised because you haven't prepared a gift for Halilintar yet. Duhh.. What should I do?

"I.. er.. I.. no more gifts for you.." Your answer. You hope Halilintar won't be disappointed.

"Don't worry.. you can give me a gift..this..~" Halilintar said while holding your lips gently. Halilintar smiles.

Your heart beats rather fast. Never before had Hali asked for that. You become nervous.

Halilintar holds your waist, then slowly brings his face closer to yours. You're getting nervous. In the end, Halilintar kisses you

Halilintar kisses you gently. You put your hand around Halilintar's neck.

*********

Author's Note :

Happy valentine's day! ♡♡ any suggestions for this story author will be well received. Please share suggestions, so that the author can be better :D The author is currently open requests, please request in the comments column, what other elements should the author write, and the theme too! Hehe, that's all for now, see ya~

Bonus Art :

Art by : @fuyuhanezu on Instagram