Chapter 1 (System...just why?!)

Luo Binghe walked into his teacher's room just like every morning to wake him and serve him breakfast. First thing he did was place the food on the table before he approached the bed. Sometimes Luo Binghe just liked standing there and watch Shen Qingqiu sleep peacefully before he woke him up. Luo Binghe thought that he looked beautiful when he was sleeping. He was beautiful in any state of consciousness.

Shen Qingqiu slept with his face to the wall this morning, so Luo Binghe couldn't see his face. Luo Binghe was disappointed, but at least he was able to seen his silky, black hair. His fingers twitched as he fought his urge to touch it. This truely would have been too inappropriate. As if his thoughts were anymore appropriate.

Luo Binghe bowed his head and called the familiar greeting,"Shizun, this desciple greets you. He had made breakfast."

Shen Qingqiu woke up with a start. He sat up, holding his head. He had a slight headache. When he looked over he saw Luo Binghe bow his head and smiled, ready to greet him back and give him a headpat when Luo Binghe looked up and retreated a few steps with terror written on his face.

Shen Qingqiu furrowed his brows in confusion at the kid that almost fell on his butt right then and there.

Luo Binghe quickly shook off his initial shock and pulled his sword, pointing it at Shen Qingqiu. Now this made Shen Qingqiu truely wonder. "Who are you!?", Luo Binghe demanded to know, "And what are you doing in Shizun's bed?"

Shen Qingqiu was so taken aback by the sudden rudeness he had never witnessed from this little lamb desciple of his that he didn't notice that instead of asking a foreign person what they did on Cang Qiong Mountain he asked specifically why they were in his teacher's bed.

Shen Qingqiu was annoyed at the boy's behavior. Was he joking or something. Shen Qingqiu definitely wasn't the right one to joke with at such a time. His smile faded and he snapped at his desciple, "What do you mean 'Who are y-"

When Shen Qingqiu opened his mouth and spoke he wasn't prepared to hear such a voice come from his mouth. He paled to the shade of a piece of paper. He had slowly gotten used to his voice sounding different. It was just that there was a reason to that. And his voice had always been a man's!

Shen Qingqiu covered his mouth with one hand, totally forgetting about Luo Binghe who still looked at him with hostility. After his initial shock Shen Qingqiu removed his hand from his mouth and spoke again to probe his voice.

"Just what is going on here?", he asked. Yes. This was definitely not his own voice. It was higher. It was a woman's voice. Shen Qingqiu braced himself and  removed his blanket. He almost choked on his own saliva when he saw foreign round bulges on his chest.

Well, they weren't that foreign in general. Those were breasts. The foreign thing about them was that they hadn't been there the day prior. Shen Qingqiu was pretty sure he had gone to bed as a man. A man who liked to use a fan to cover his face, but a man nonetheless.

Shen Qingqiu quickly got up and rushed to a mirror. When he saw his reflection he almost spat blood. Staring back at him was the image of an undeniably beautiful woman. When Shen Qingqiu looked closer he discovered that there were indeed similarities to Shen Qingqiu's face in hers. If he were to have a sister, this was most certainly what she would have looked like. Shen Qingqiu reached up with a hand to stroke his face to make sure that what he saw was really his own, but to his terror it was. Over night he had become a woman.

Luo Binghe had always been a bit fast. When Shen Qingqiu suddenly moved through the room he seized the opportunity to attack. Shen Qingqiu rolled his eyes and dodged the attack immediately. Luo Binghe however didn't give up and struck again. He was relying on brute force more than the techniques he had been taught. Shen Qingqiu inwardly thought it disappointing. Had his teachings been in vain?