Big reveal

in the morning Snape had one last question  "Erm  because of Dumbledore contract you will forget." Harry said "Yeah I won't forget I can't be Obliterated so that won't work but I will just act like it until I see you and Dumbledore in his office showing me the contract."
He went to have breakfast and felt funny and went the hospital wing Madam Pomfrey said "Child you went through a bonding ceremony last night Dumbledore will explain more." Albus arrived and said "please follow me." Harry followed Dumbledore's to his office and sat on the seat next to Severus lucky it was right. Dumbledore said "Harry you and Severus did a bonding ceremony last night together don't worry you both waned to do it." Dumbledore showed the contract and a second later it turned to ash. Dumbledore was confused "No, No the contract disappeared." Harry said "Sir your contract went to ash because is was voided. I am part of the potter's genes and in a second you should see a new contract." A matter of seconds a new one appeared Dumbledore was shocked and read it and asked "That's impossible it said this contact happed when you were six months old." Harry said "Severus dear show Dumbledore our mark." Severus did what he was told and two beautiful half hearts appeared. Dumbledore looked at the new marks and said "Oh my Merlin that's impossible." Harry said "That's what I said when I  saw my own mark this year." Severus said "I said that when you revealed my forgotten memories." Harry said "Yeah that was fun last night." Dumbledore said "Damn you remembered." Harry asked " Headmaster please look at my potter's family history of what spells affect me because it would reveal memory charms don't work on me." Dumbledore found the book and look through the book and cursed a few times and said "Wonderful contracts happen when two half hearts are combine and it can happen at any age." Harry smiled and said " Headmaster I was wondering what's my next step." Dumbledore grumble and said "Anything you want, Potter's are grey you go dark or light nothing can stop you." Harry said "Wow someone finally understands plus Severus is longer your servant plus if my timing is right Voldemort should die any second as long as Peter doesn't remember the conversation with my dad."