Chapter 14🥀

I wake up to the ringing of my alarm. I turn it off groaning. I try to fall asleep again but i couldnt. I toss and turn in bed. I didnt feel like standing up at all. I am still feeling sleepy. I shouldnt have staid up this late.

After some time i finally stand up. I walk to my wardrobe and changed my clothes. I decided to wear black sweatpants and a black oversized shirt.

I walked out of my room downstairs to the living room.

I see Felix, Hyunjin and Jisung sleeping on the floor. I took the blanket from the couch and covered them with it so that they arent that cold. I looked at Jisung. His breath was calm and even. He looked so beautiful while sleeping.

Wait, why am i thinking this? I mean yeah he does look beautiful but isnt it weird if i think this? I know him for only one day. Speaking off this is he still upset because of what happened yesterday? I hope he isnt anymore. I dont want him to feel weird around me. However, it is pretty likely he still does. Should i talk with him about this. Directly asking him could make him feel even more uncomfortable, tho. I guess i am just gonna ask Hyunjin. As i have already said he talked a lot with Hyunjin yesterday or more like Hyunjin talked with him a lot. However, perhaps Jisung mentioned it a little bitt. 

Suddenly my stomach growls which pulled me out of my thoughts. I decided to make myself breakfast so i head to the kitchen.

I took a piece of bread and smeared it with jam. I took a bite from it. It isnt a luxus food but i didnt feel like making anything else and i believe this should be enough to fill me up.

After I have finished eating I was about to walk out of the kitchen when i spotted Soongi laying on the carpet. 

I approach them and bent down to pet them.

"Are you hungry, Soongi? Do you wanna eat breakfast?", I ask.

They meowed as an answer.

I walk to the shelf and grab the cat food to feed them. I watched them eating and left then the kitchen.