Part 8

"Ah! Hermione!" Hermione grows bolder and bolder in her actions with Pansy. The girl is such a slut and desirable. With long brown hair and fair features, Hermione devours the girl like a drug. A deep animal instinct is pushing her to go harder. Faster. Make the girl she is holding against the wall fall unconscious with the many orgasms she will drink.

"Cum. Cum for me Pansy." Hermione mouth laps up every drop dripping out of the hairless pussy. Her hands hold the girl up and her hair is being tugged by Pansy's fingers. A carnal desire is growing and Hermione does not want to let it go. Pansy tastes so sweet. Like cherries. Juicy and ripe for the taking. Hermione does not hold back in doing so.

"Hermione!" The Gryffindor laps up more and more of the cum spurting on her face. Her finger digs into the girl's thighs, nails drawing blood. Pansy is seeing stars and her body is growing weak with the number of orgasms she had. "Please stop!"

"Never! I want to devour you. Have you for all three meals." Pansy cums again just by hearing that possessive tone she loves so much. She thought the dominating deep voice from Potter is erotic but Hermione, Pansy is putty in her arms.

"I think you had enough of your fill for now." Harry's voice snaps the girls out of their hot make-out session. Hermione with cum dripping off her chin and wild eyes look at her daddy and Draco. "Lower her down, Hermione. You can have her again tomorrow morning."

Hermione carnal desires fade and her mind returns back sane. That was a deep and aggressive behavior she never experienced before. An animal. A beast she could not quench. Harry's stare forces her back to submission and lower Pansy down on the floor. Pansy could not hold herself up on wobbly numb legs. She lowers the rest of the way down to sit on her ass. Her panties sliding back in place and her skirt lowers to cover her pussy.

"Pansy? Really?" Draco is surprised the female Slytherin was here. He knew she loved being fucked and touched but to be eaten out by another girl. That was a whole new game and show.

"Don't judge me, little sub. I know you were meant to have a mommy to take care of you. You have always been a mommy's boy." Pansy snaps at the blonde pureblood. When she is exhausted, her tone is snippy.

"Enough you two. Hermione, Pansy follow us. We have something to discuss." Harry leads them to the library but pauses when the blank wall beside them groans. Two sets of doors appear and open for them. A sex room is inside.

"This is the room of requirement." Hermione whispers gawking. "It only appears when you are in need of it."

"And we certainly do. Come on." The four head inside the doors closing behind them. "Pansy lay on the bed because you are clearly exhausted. Draco, go on your knees, spread them wide, and hands behind your back over there. Hermione, you stay right here because I want to talk to you first."

Pansy walks drunk to the bed and flops on it going right to sleep. Her body needs the nap desperately. Draco removes his robe and bends on his knees with hands behind his back near the wall where the whips and flogs are. He begins anticipating what Harry will do to him.

"What is it Harry?" the glare has her bite her lower lip. "Sorry..daddy."

"Good girl. I noticed how you were ravishing Pansy's pussy and want to check something on you." Hermione nods and relaxed as Harry waves his hand over her. "As I expected. You are a lesbian succubus. You desire to devour girls and do many sexual acts with them. Pansy was the first and it roused your inner beast. Now you won't be able to stop and I am not going to stop you."

"But aren't I going to turn dangerous?" Hermione eyes widen in fear.

"If you are left uncontrolled and untrained. I am your daddy and master to control your beast as I did just now. Your beast already knows who is dominant and has chosen me to stop you. Now what I am going to allow, you are to follow. The rules I set are to not be broken or else you will be in deep trouble."