Chapter-34

Rocky decided that he, being all depressed wasn't going to help him anyway so he made a deal with one of the Italian mafias to transport the weapons required. He got down from his helicopter and went towards the man like the king he was. He sat down on the chair and the man sat looking at him with furrowed eyebrows. "What do you want?" the man asked. "You see my brother I need your help in shipping some weapons from Italy to India directly," he said and the man shrugged saying "Sure why not?" he asked him and Rocky looked at him with a confused expression. "Wait so you aren't opposing?" he asked and the man smirked leaning back. "Of course, it doesn't come for free," Rocky smirked impressed with the man. "What do you want?" "Your partnership," he said making Rocky furrow his eyebrow. "Think about it the world's two most dangerous mafias teaming up together we will be unstoppable and of course, I ship weapons for you now and then," "All you ask in return is my partnership?" he asked and the man nodded. "Deal," he said shaking the man's hand. He knew him and the clever man names Lorenzo would be a wonderful partner. The man took him and watched something saying "Wah this girl is impressing," he said and Rocky looked over to his translator for help. Rocky heard a familiar voice in the news and he asked for the phone which the man hesitantly gave. His widened when he saw his wife on the news. She was looking way too colder and she looked even more beautiful. "Which country's news is this?" he asked Lorenzo who said  "Uhh the channel is an American channel," he said and nodded his eyes fixed on his wife who was demonstrating the company's products and how hygienic they are.

 "Which country's news is this?" he asked Lorenzo who said  "Uhh the channel is an American channel," he said and nodded his eyes fixed on his wife who was demonstrating the company's products and how hygienic they are

Anahita woke up from her sleep. Yesterday was a tiring day for her because the channel company came and her face was all over the world. That means Rocky must have seen it. She couldn't care less because she knew that Rocky would be searching America first since it was an American channel and she had no intention to stay under covers. She would make her friend's company skyrocket and she would give it her all. She combed through her hair and noticed that it was falling. She threw the hair away and checked herself in the mirror. She was feeling bloated and she felt moody all over. No matter how hard she tried to crack a smile it was still harder and nowadays she got angry easily. She would yell at her but of course for reasons. They were lazy and wouldn't stop slacking off and what Anahita hated was people who were lazy and don't do their work properly. "Bubs you need to chill and stop stressing," Su-jin said to her friend who had dark circles under her eyes. "During this, you need to have proper sleep Anu," Rebecca said. "You are the one who is making her do all this work," she said and glared at Su-jin. "How is this my fault?" She asked with an offended look. "You are the boss," she said. "Guys guys stop I had to complete some work since I was behind the channel dudes and explaining how our food-making process goes and shit," she said rubbing her forehead. Suddenly Su-jin got a call and she regained her business composure. "Hello?" She questioned. "Ok, so when can we have the meeting?" She asked. "Alright be right there," she said and glanced over at Anahita. "Our sales have been going pretty well because of you," she said and Anahita squealed. "Seriously?"  "Yeah the way she explained had taken a huge toll on the people and the stores are filled with people to buy our products," Su-jin said. "Ok then I will go sell the products myself," Anahita said. "Why?" "Oh my god being the CEO of the company you don't know marketing strategy?" Rebecca asked. "Aish you bitch," she said leaping towards her and pulling her hair. Rebecca pulled her hair in return. "Yeah, leave my hair," Su-jin screamed. "No you leave it first," Rebecca said. Anahita sighed went towards them and pinched their ears dragging them away from each other. As the mom of the trio, it was her responsibility to make sure the two didn't murder each other. "Come Su-jin ahh we have to go," she said and Su-jin pouted but left for her car. "You pinched the shit out of me Anu," she said. "You deserved it," she said shrugging. 

Anahita reached her campaign and sat down on her chair. She called one of her teammates over and said "What about the S.R. group?" she asked leaning over. They were their rival company. Their company name was EVE group. She saw that their marketing had been going bad after their campaign and smirked. She put the file down and started thinking about what her next plan was. Her eyes widened in realization. They usually made food from all over the world including Russia, Korea, India, etc. So she thought about publishing an announcement for her next campaign after she gets the director's permission. She knocked on the door and he asked her to come in. When he saw her he had a huge smile on her face. "Sit down," he told her excitedly. "I have to say even though it has only been 2 weeks you are still doing so well in this job," he said and she smiled. "Because of your intelligence and leadership skills, our company has been skyrocketing," he said and she thanked him. "Sir, I have a new plan on getting our company food promoted again," she said. "As you already know our company produces food from all over the world so I decided in Russia there are many cultures like Koreans, Indians, and Americans so we conduct a food contest between them and offer aprizee money of 10,000 dollars to which individual wins the contest in eating all of the food in limited time," she said and he nodded impressed. "You know I don't usually say this to everyone but maybe you should start a marketing company cause I see a great future there for you," she smiled and nodded. "Thank you for your suggestion sir," she left the room in deep thought. 'Maybe I should start it,' she thought.

Hi INA. So it's the 9 th week of Anu's pregnancy. Are you guys eager to meet their kid? You need to wait for that and to get updates when the baby is born you need to add this to your reading list. Vote and comment. Do you think Anahita has a future in starting a marketing agency? Love you INA~AYANA