13: What's Going On?

Flippy woke up and sat up, stretching to wake up fully. He looked around, realizing that Speckles wasn't there.

"Specks?"

There was no answer. Flippy got up and started to look for her. He first checked her room. Nothing. The bathroom. Nothing. The kitchen....he found blood on the floor where Speckles had been hit. Flippy stared at the blood and his eyes turned yellow. Fliqpy looked around, trying to find a trail. He found blood splats leading out the door.

"Goddamnit..."

Fliqpy got his knife and started to follow the blood trail. The blood trail stopped by a tree and there was a blood puddle there. Fliqpy growled.

"I thought you could handle yourself Speviles...now look at you. Needing me to come and rescue you..."

He looked around for some new clues because the blood wasn't going to help him with anything. He looked up and found Speckles, hanging from the tree from her wrists with her head bleeding badly. Fliqpy quickly climbed the tree and cut the ropes that held Speckles wrists, catching her. Speckles was cut up and bruised to the point where she was nearly dead. Fliqpy got down from the tree and leaned Speckles against the tree.

"Looks like you have an enemy....they did a nasty number on you huh?"

Fliqpy took off his army jacket and wrapped Speckles in it to stop some of the bleeding. Speckles started to wake up. She cried out in pain and struggled a bit, crying and panicking. Fliqpy held Speckles.

"Calm down...you're safe now. Who did this to you..?"

"I-I don't know!! Th-they were wearing all b-black and I couldn't see them..!"

Fliqpy sighed and picked Speckles up, carrying her on his back and started to head back to the house. When they got there, he put her down on the couch and sat down on the floor in front of her.

"Tell me exactly what happened..."

Speckles winced in pain and calmed her crying.

"I-I was thirsty so I got up to get me something to d-drink. I then heard a noise from behind me and got a glimpse of a man in black clothing carrying a bat. He hit me with the bat and knocked me out, taking me away. Then I remember waking up and being tied to that tree. The man started to hurt me and cut me, saying that I had killed his friends and his pride."

Speckles stopped and stared in disbelief.

"I-I think I know who it was...."

Fliqpy growled a bit under his breath and petted Speckles head to calm her. He gave her a grin.

"Don't worry....He won't be messing with you anymore..."

Speckles blushed slightly.

"What are you gonna do?"

"At least hurt him....he hurt you so I'm just gonna pay back the favor..~"

Fliqpy stopped petting her and got up.

"Who was it?"

Speckles hesitated to answer.

"You don't know him.....but Bonnie does. His name is Houston."

Fliqpy smiled and started to walk away.

"I'll be back by 13. Chill out till I get back..."

And with that, Fliqpy left. Speckles winced and tried to go back to sleep. Meanwhile, Fliqpy was walking over to Bonnie's house. He knocked on the door and Bonnie opened it.

"Oh hey Flippy. What's up?"

"Speckles was hurt. I need assistance on finding out who hurt her."

Bonnie's smile went away and she let Fliqpy in. They sit down at a table and Bonnie started the conversation.

"You said Specks was hurt. How hurt?"

"She can't move and when i found her, she was nearly dead. I have her back at the house resting. She said a man had kidnapped her and hurt her, saying that she had killed his friends and took away his pride. A man by the name of Houston-"

Bonnie spat out her tea she was drinking in utter surprise. Fliqpy blinked at her in confusion of why the reaction.

"Did you just say, the man's name was Houston?! There is NO way that was Houston!"

"How come?"

"Houston was killed by Speviles in the closet..."