Chapter 6: I'll help you

After a long, and awkward walk back to the Wheelers, they were finally inside.

"Hey Will, I'm gonna go talk to my mom, could you bring my backpack upstairs?" Mike asked. Will nodded, grabbed his back pack and made his way upstairs.

Mike walked into the kitchen to find his mom.

"Hey mom. You said you needed me home?"

"Yeah, sorry. Me and your father are thinking of taking you with us on the business trip. You know with what's going on," Karen sighed, "I'm scared for you Mike."

"I promise I'll be fine mom. Lucas, Max and Will will be over and I have my taser."

Karen thought for a moment. "Ok, but please if you hear any doors opening or get a suspicious phone call or anything, please call the police."

"Didn't they already arrest Riley? Wasn't she the one who killed Gareth?" Mike questioned.

"Oh you didn't hear..? Another student was attacked last night. They let Riley out of jail because it couldn't have been her. Just, as a said before, if you get a suspicious phone call or hear a door opening, please call the police." Karen worried.

"Yep, don't worry mom. I'll be ok." Mike re-assured. His mom nodded. "I'm going to head upstairs now, Wills waiting for me."

"Okay! Have fun." Karen yelled as Mike walked away.

Mike made his way upstairs and too his room. He opened the door to see Will looking at his hands like he was holding a ghost. Then he noticed something in Wills hand. Or somethings.

Mikes Eyes widened in Shock as he walked into his room and closed the door.

"I guess this is it." Mike sighed. "Call the police on me, kill me even." He said as he sat on the floor against his door. Will just looked at him. In shock, in fear, as his eyes watered.

"I- I Uhm." Will didn't know what to say.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want it to get like this." Mike cried.

"Come here Mike." Will motioned him up on the bed. Mike sat down next to Will. Will gave Mike the biggest hug. "Tell me why." (A.n.: ain't nothin' but a heartache.)

Mike sighed. "I didn't mean to kill Gareth. I swear. It was just supposed to be an attack. But then he took off the mask. He saw my face. I had to kill him Will. Then I realised how good it felt. I attacked Chrissy last night. It was all just to get stupid revenge on Riley." Mike sobbed into Wills shoulder.

"Shhh..." Will whispered softly. He started rubbing his back. "I would be lying if I I said I hadn't thought about killing Riley myself."

Mike broke the hug and looked at Will, shocked. "What?"

"Can I Help You kill her?"

"You sure?" Mike asked Will.

Will nodded. "Definitely."

———

Chrissy started staying at her boyfriend, Jason Carvers, house. She thought it would be best because he dad was out on a business trip.

Of course, they are forced to sleep in separate rooms, but Chrissy didn't mind. She felt safe. And Jason is pretty rich and his house has good security.

Currently, Chrissy is sitting on Jason's bed, with Jason, telling him about what happened.

"And then-" she got cut off by the phone ringing.

"I'll get it." Jason stood up and went to the phone in the hallway.

"Hello?" Jason asked.

"Hi! It's me Mike, I was just wondering if you wanted to come to my party tomorrow? It's nothing big just a party for friends and friends of friends, and I know you're friends with Lucas. You can also bring someone if you would like." Mike spoke fastly and awkwardly.

"I'll think about it," Jason replied. "How did you get my number?"

"I asked Lucas." Mike shrugged.

"Ok well I'm guessing the party is at your house?"

"Yep!" Mike answered.

"Ok got it, bye."

"Bye." Mike hung up the phone. Jason put the phone back on the wall and walked back into his room.

"Who was it?" Chrissy asked.

"Wheeler kid." Jason replied. "He's throwing a party tomorrow. You wanna go?"

"I don't know, what if the killer is there?" Chrissy worried.

"We should be fine, it's just a small party. And I will bring a taser or something for extra safety." Jason exclaimed. He sat down next to Chrissy.

Chrissy stayed silent as she was thinking. "We should go." She finally said after a minute and a half. "I mean yes, I'm scared out of my mind but it should be fun." Chrissy half smiled.

"Well it's a plan." Jason said.

I am rushing to finish this because I honestly don't like the idea that much anymore + my February break is almost over + I have a new fanfic idea but I'd hate to start it while still writing this because I don't want to accidentally abandon this fanfic