Chapter 3 train

The next morning em Elsa belle and Lisa got their suitcases ready but they were already awake "well done girls it's good to see you awake!" Lauren said "mum ems crying again" Elsa said "awww em come on cheer up." Lauren said "you have your sisters so of course there gonna look after you" Lauren said "ta mum" em sniffed "you girls excited for goin back to abbey high?" Lauren asked "oh yah mum I'm sooo excited!" Lisa said "same mum I can't believe I'm starting 3rd yr" Elsa said "I can't wait for my first day of abbey high" belle said. Em just sat there eating breakfast not talking and went to pack other things "I feel bad for em you know mum." Elsa said "we all feel sorry for em" all the girls especially Lauren said.
...
In ems room em saw a pic of her and Tom and broke down into tears "oh Tom I just want you back but you love Norie.." em said crying. "Em it's time to go to the train station" Elsa said "ok" em said
....
When they arrived the swifton sisters were looking for there friends and Lisa saw her friends from red team. "Mum I have to go my friends are shouting me" Lisa said and went to her friends "hi girl" Lisa's first friend said. Back with the girls Lisa waved at her mum bye then she got on the train then em saw her friend "mum that's me mate see ya" em said "oh bye em write me letters if your feeling sad" Lauren said "ok mum" em said. "Heyyyy girly" Cora said "hi I don't wanna hug I'm too sad" em said "oh ok we can talk on the train" Cora said "ya ok" em said "em can you lead your sister to the 1st yr carriages!" Lauren said from far away "ok mum" em said
...
On the train Lisa sat with her friends so did Elsa and belle sat with em and her friends "so who is this little girl em?" Isla asked "this is my sister belle" em said "hi belle I'm Isla and this is our two other friends Cora and zac" Isla said "hi" belle said then the lady came with the trolley "would you like anything to eat?" The lady asked "isla belle zac want anything?" Em asked "yes please" the three of them said "what would you like?" The lady asked "frogs please oh and some cards" the three of them said "£5.49 please" the lady said "ok" the three of them said "I'm just goin for some fresh air" em said "ok" the three of them said. Then of em went and bumped into someone "WATCH WERE YOUR GOING! Oh it's you WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" Ems ex boyfriend asked angrily "I just came for a walk" em said "baby is someone bothering you... WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY BOYFRIEND ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH HIM?!" Norie asked very angrily "I wasn't doin anything" em said "GO BACK TO YOUR PATHETIC FRIENDS AND DONT WALK NEAR OUR CARRIAGE AGAIN UNDERSTAND ME MARIA!" Norie said coldly "call me whatever you like but you know my mum only calls me Maria you know that!" Em said really angry then they arrived at the school.