Author's note

We know that Wanderer, or Scaramouche, has dissapeared from everyone's sight and escaped with the gnosis, then proceeded to erase everyone's memories of him but not the situation, just him in that situation. He was the sixth right? Well, here come's Cale in.

Fatui Ranked:

1 : Pierro, The Jester.

2 : II Dottore, The Doctor.

3 : Collumbina, The Damselette.

4 : II Capitano, The Captain.

5 : Pulcinella, The Rooster.

6 : Former Scaramouche, The Balladeer. Current Cale Thames Henituse, The Laureate.

7 : Sandrone, Marionette.

8 : La Signora, The Fair Lady.

9 : Pantalone, Ragrator.

10 : Arlecchino, The Knave.

11 : Tartaglia, Childe.

The Sixth of the Eleven Harbingers current is Cale Thames, a newly raised Fatui who had rose through the ranks as in a short matter of times. The Tsaritsa holds immense trust and believes the Sixth is capable enough despite being a Teenager, or now Young Adult. He is blessed with the Electro Vision, and holds the Cryo Delusion.

His personality reeks of Mysteriousity, observance and Calmness. Although he can be Calm in situations, his true self is just a small child in a 18 year olds body with an impressive talent of Seduction and going incognito , or just hiding his true self from the world.

Mysteriousity is that of his background, nothing is known of his Origins except for the fact that he had a mother, who was now deceased. It is said he has a father, but he rather does not talk of such as he finds them 'unworthy' to talk for.

Observance; Oddly the Sixth is aware of his Observation, which is the opposite of Calm. His Observation is Observing every single thing around him, even if it is just a small detail of a scene. This ability is the main reason why he can manipulate so many things, even a mere insect or small animal. But his Observation can be very useful when required. It enables him to make a quick decision on where to go, what to do and how to react to any situation.

Cale is a ice/cryo user who is a Tank/DPS character.

On field with others, he stands behind to support the one who is fighting aside him. If we take the Traveler for example of this, whilst they fight the monsters in front, Cale stands to boost their Attacks and even gives them a shield which lasts more than ten seconds.

Alone, he is as good as with others. With his skill, he makes a shield for himself and that shield itself attacks the enemy. As well for the skill, it creates a certain area that damages the enemy, although small, it still does wonders to the one daring to become Cale's enemy. The skill deals massive Electro damage with it having affect his weapon, that is due to his delusion.

For his burst, he deals Cryo damage. As simple as it sounds, he quite literally stomps on the ground so hard, that ice starts to be visible to the ground, at the end of it revealing simple ice shards that would definitely be sharp enough to cut through you. (Reffering to Geo Traveler's burst in a way).

His burst has him spin around once before slamming his foot on the ground, as if slamming a fist into someone's face in a way.

Now that that is cleared, he is a polearm user of course.

I decided on making some voicelines for each character. Of course it wont be like in genshin, 5 voicelines or more about characters they know and thats it. It will kinda be longer.