epilogue

Smile. It suits you.

~~~

Harry Styles

I walked slowly beside the casket as I looked down at the closed remainder of my life. Chloe really meant everything to me, why hadn't I done more to protect her? It was so stupid of me to let her slip away like I did. Since I had made the decisions I made, she's gone.

Liam came up beside me, "Don't blame yourself. I know you are. No one could have predicted this."

I smiled weakly towards him as we went to our seats. All of this was so surreal. I couldn't believe she was gone, but she was. I'd have to move on.

"Would anyone like to say anything about Miss Chloe Everdeene?" Her father asked, that was the first time I ever saw her father. I raised my hand, and he smiled.

"Chloe, she was the best girlfriend anyone could ever ask for... She was so nice and," I couldn't continue because I would've cried. "And she's herself, not afraid to ever show herself. Gone but never forgotten." I finished.

I took a look at the nailed shut casket and bursted out crying, Mackenzie came over and comforted me. All of the boys came to mourn her, also Mackenzie came. Danielle and Eleanor are here too, they were close with Chloe as well.

Chloe Everdeene

I'm gone, forever. Right when I get Harry back, poof I'm dead. Was this a sign? I'm dead but I think I am a ghost. I'm at my funeral, I can see people but they can't see me and I know this because I was standing next to Harry when he went up. I walked over to Harry, looked at his red and puffy eyes, clearly from crying, and I touched his shoulder.

He looked up and looked around, he felt that? He looked back down at his lap when he noticed that I wasn't there with him anymore. I wanted to me back so bad. The worst part, is that Harry watched me die. Do you know how hard that is?