028

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧

flashback..

"so mr and mrs ricciardo..—

"charles, you know you can call us grace and joe" grace interrupted me with a smile, and i couldn't help but let out a nervous laugh.

"okay, grace and joe. i love your daughter, and the reason i brought you to this dinner is because i want to tell you that i'm gonna propose to bella" i tell them, letting out a shaky sight as i finished. i know i don't have anything to be scared of, bella's parents is the nicest people on this earth.

grace looked at me before taking my hand in hers, with a smile on her face and tears in her eyes.

"oh charles, you are perfect for my daughter and i'm really thankful that you told us first. it means a lot" she told me lovingly.

"it really does mean a lot, and i can't imagine anyone better for bella. thank you charles" joe agreed with his wife as he patted me on my shoulder.

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧

standing here, in one of the most beautiful countries with my favorite girl, i can't help but think of how lucky i am.

how lucky i am to be standing here with a ring in my pocket, about to ask her to be with me for the rest of our lives.

her.

bella ricciardo.

we were on a yacht i loaned for the day, sailing around on the beautiful italian water. bella was standing at the front of the yacht, looking out on the water. i walked up to her, my arms trailing around her waist.

"hey, darling"

"hi charles" she turned her head around to look at me before giving me a gentle kiss.

"you look beautiful today, you really do bella" my voice is kinda shaky, and i really hope she can't hear it. she turned around in my arms, placing her arms around my neck before kissing me again. even more passionate this time.

"thank you so much, char"

"so, bella. i need to tell you something" she looks at me worriedly, asking me what it is.

"bells, you're the most amazing person i've ever met. really, i don't even think you understand how much you mean to me. you've supported me through all my ups and downs, and you've helped me become the person i am today" i start, before i take step back grabbing her hand and placing a little kiss on the top of it.

she looks at me with tears in her eyes, lightly shaking her head.

"i fall deeper in love with you for every second we spend together. i want to be with you for the rest of my life" i get down on one knee in front of her, and continue speaking.

"bella ricciardo, will you marry me?"

she covers her face with her hands, before reaching out to kiss me.

"yes, yes, yes!!"

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧

liked by charlesleclerc, danielricciardo and 9 192 011 others

bellaricciardo did i hear someone say mrs. leclerc?

tagged charlesleclerc

view all comments

charlesleclerc 💍💍wifey
username they're so cute
username i don't know which one of them i want to be more

isahernaez YESSSS MY FAVORITES❤️❤️ congrats honey!!
bellaricciardo thank you isa❤️❤️❤️

carlossainz finally he got some balls i've been waiting for this FOREVER
bellaricciardo so when are you gonna grow some balls mr?

katerinaberezhna congratulations you guys AHHH IM SO HAPPY❤️❤️💋💋💓💓
bellaricciardo LOVE YOU KAT😩🫶🏼

pierregasly YESS LOVE LOVE LOVE

landonorris parents just got engaged omd something's in my eyes🥲
charlesleclerc babyboy

lilymhe so happy for you❤️❤️❤️

danielricciardo who's cutting the onions
charlesleclerc yeah man what's up with that🙄

heidiberger so happy for you darling ❤️❤️
bellaricciardo future sis in law😘💋

username that's a big ass ring
username expensive as FUCK
username perks of having charles leclerc as your boyfriend...

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧