𝚂𝚄𝙶𝙰𝚁𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙻 𝙳𝙳𝙾𝚃

HALLWAY CRUSH
hailey

i was currently sat in class, i was listening to music and now paying one bit off attention, i was too busy day dreaming about a boy that i see past me in the halls.

i has a fat crush on him he was so cute and i love the way he acts.

i wasn't really popular, like not at all i I didn't have one friend on the other hand. This boy was the popular boy of the school.

People didn't really like me I don't know why, but I never really manage to make friends. I sat by myself at lunch and in class

school bell*

I was currently walking out of class and I see ddot I don't think he has ever noticed me, but I noticed him a lot. I was going to my locker then i seen the girl that has been bullying me since 8th grade.

"oh hey hailey" she said as she slammed me again the locker doors. "hey melia" i said trying not to look at her.

"what you got in here" she said as she pulled all of my books out of my locker and slamming them in the floor.

"yo melia what's good wid chu" ddot said as he started to pick my books up off the floor.
"they u go hailey" ddot said passing me my books.

"oh thankyou, um how do you know my name" i said, i was trying to pull my self together i was dead ass getting butterflies.

"yo melia go away dic" ddot said mugging her. "yeah you be a weirdo like her" she said walking away.

"oh my bad, i seen yo insta, you mad pretty" he said smiling a lil. "oh thankyou" i said
blushing hard asf.

"come chill with me and my manz" he said picking up my bag and walking me over to his spot where he chills at lunch.

                         325 WORDS