Exspelled

Murdoc pov

Ughh I woke up and looked at the alarm on my table and slammed my hand on it to get it to shut the hell up I looked at my blue bird that was snuggled into  me I sat on him and then leant down and put both my hands in his hair I kissed his face all over I kept pecking his lips repeatedly and then went into a big kiss I closed my eyes and I knew he had woken up as he kissed me back he put his hands on my back and rubbed his hand up and down soothingly we pulled back for air and I put are head together and we smiled with are eyes closed it was so relaxing and so amazing I never felt so loved .

But then someone burst through my door HEY MURDOC we both jumped and looked over to him ohhhh ahah he laughed sorry wile putting his hands up in deviance and mad an awkward face .what do u won't Hannibal !!!I said kinda mad do u have lighter he said ughhhhhhh i groaned while getting up of off 2d I walked to my desk mad and pulled out a lighter and through it at his face OW he said while slapping me around the head I pushed him he fell to the floor I kicked him and then went downtown to the floor and started punching him DONT U DARE SLAP ME I said extremely mad OW he said while pushing me to the ground and start punching me we were tackling kicking and punching I was so mad I could strangle him right now I was about to when 2d shouted HEY !!!! He said we looked over to him I had my hands around his neck about to strangle him to death baby  I know u hate it but we're are your pill I don't need those yeah okay why u on the floor with Hannibal about strangle him I wasn't about to strangle him I said yeah right he said with a smirk knowing full well he was right I quickly took my hands of off him .

And stood up he  found my pills and gave me two as I  all ways took 2 he then got water from my night stand and handed it to me I took it and took the pills Hannibal's got of off the floor but just bearly as I but the hell out of him I gave him a push he Swamy back into the door as he wasn't expecting it I started laughing my head of SHUT UP MURDOC I ACTUALLY HATE U YA KNOW THAT U GET MAD OVER THE MOST TINIEST OF THING I CNAT STAND U !!!! I went back to him and punched him in the face he punched  me in the eye and it hurt like hell I knew that I most definitely had a black eye now ahh I said holding my eye and then got mad again and kicked him in the ya know and then he bent down in pain and when right to the floor ahahah I started chuckling like a mad man HANNIBAL MURDOC !!!!stu shouted he was being annoying I said calmly to him that is not how u solve it   Though just tell him to leave not beat the living hell out of him Hannibal's just leave Man I don't know why u guys chat in the morning u know how u guys are u can't do this He said urgggg I heard Hannibal's whine while getting up of off the floor he took my hands and then took me to the bed and sat me down he got closer to me and sat on my lap and rabbed his long legs around my waist and then his arms around my neck baby he said u Cant  do that u know u can't he frustrated me I said I know baby I know he said but u can't do that to him he's your brother I don't care if he is I said he giggled and said u gotta care a little about your brother he said well I don't I replied smiling at him and looking at his  soft lips and then I put my hand in his top and running my hand s all over his bear skin he blushed and smiled and seemed to be really enjoying it and he I all ways do it when he having a panic attack  he loves it I smirked at him he blushed even more and smiled at me U like it I said yeah he said while putting his head to my chest while smiling I giggled a bit and then picked him up while standing I leaned in and kissed him he kissed back and said I love u so much I love u more darling .

(Okay so I thought I would jus show u what there wearing instead of describing it so u can really picture it )