ch1 breath Sam (wincest smut)

In this one shot dean is wearing black sweat pants and a baggy grey shirt. Sam is wearing sweat pants that are dark dark blue with a white shirt. And this is what they look like not by clothing just by how young they are in this chapter if that makes sense lol.

 And this is what they look like not by clothing just by how young they are in this chapter if that makes sense lol

Enjoy ;)

Enjoy ;)

Deans pov

Sam was having a problem, he was extremely horny and I could tell. Me and Sam were in my room watching a movie, a scary movie in fact, but Sam was squirming and moving around a lot, sometimes he would even let out long sighs.

I made sure to try my best and not look at him moving all around but god he is so damn hot. I've had a thing for Sam for a bit now, mostly over the last two years.

I've always wanted to have sex with him or teas him, but I would never cause I know Sam didn't think that way towards me.....or did he
I looked over at him and seen him breathing heavily, it honestly was turning me on now.

"Sam...hey you okay" i knew sam was horny and needed sex but what was I going to do.

"I..I ummm-yeah I fine just fine"

(Btw Sam's 17 and dean is 21 in this oneshot)

"Sam...Sam look at me" I said. Sam slowly turns his head towards me slightly looking down since Sam was a bit taller than me. His eyes were full with lust, Need. I look into his eyes for a moment thinking if I should actually do it with him, but i mean I could just jerk him off. "sounds good to me" I thought.

"Sammyyy, or you horny" I said teasing him. He looks away and shrugs his shoulders, I could tell he was embarrassed. "Sam you don't have to be embarrassed you know....sam look...I can help you fix that" I said and looking on how his boner was sticking up slightly in his sweatpants.

Sam looked at me and he looked around like someone was going to watch, which are dad was on a hunt anyway, so I didn't have to worry about dad beating the shit out of me for doing this.

"Dean-Dean god please just help me I can't hold this back anymore its been so incredibly long so many days please" Sam said begging. Oh my god I was getting so horny now. "Sam come here and sit in front of me" Sam did as he was told and went over to me panting wanting to be touched.

"Just breath sammy" again Sam did as he was told and sat there and tried his best to breath and keep calm.

"Untie your sweat pants" I said. Sam reached down and untied the strings that were tied from his sweat pants, and his hand accidentally brushed his boner making him gasp. "Jezz Sam, how long have you been trying not to touch yourself"

"To long" Sam said. Dean groaned. His right hand slowly but surely went up Sam's leg to his thigh making sam softly moan. Dean looked up slightly at his brother while they both stared at each other. Dean went to the inside of his thigh making Sam moan just a tiny bit louder than before. Dean groaned again and finally grazed his fingers over his dick making Sam grab onto deans arm and squeezed roughly.

"Oh my fucking god dean holy shit" Sam said while being a moaning mess. "You like that baby" dean said.
Sam nodded and gently arched his back as dean went a little rougher, rubbing his whole hand on his boner. "Dean-holy fu-Ahhh~" Sam couldn't even finish his words as dean slipped his hand under the waist band of his sweats, plus boxers and started stroking him.

"God your so fucking wet Sam" dean went a little faster, Sam started to moan like crazy, but Sam's moans were different, like they were very high pich and GOD I freaking loved it. "Dadd-Dean Please please holy hell AHHhh~" Sam moaned.

"Say that word again" I said starting to stop stroking him. "I.... what word" Sam said not remembering what word he said cause of how much pleasure he was in. "Daddy, say daddy again"

Sam leant down and whispered in his ear "Daddy~" in the most hottest way possible. Dean had enough his started stroking him faster and harder making sam moan loudly while his head sat on deans shoulder. "You know how much it turns me on when you call me daddy. You know how much it turns me on to hear you moan my name and beg"

"AHHHH!~ AHh OH My gOdDD AHH~ Yessss YESS Yes DAdDy" Sam yelling almost getting to his climax.

"Mmm, you such a good boy you want me to go faster"

"YESS DEAN PLEASE YES FASTER" Dean did and started twisting his wrist as he was stroking him making sam scream his name and calling him Daddy until all of a sudden he came. "There you go baby" dean said.

"AHHH~AHH~Ahh~" Sam's moans were something else, they were so high pitched god it was amazing it was so hot to hear. Sam's head was still in deans shoulder and he was panting like a damn dog.

"Did you like that love" dean said. Sam nodded and pulled away to look at dean, dean had a little smirk on his face. "Dean that was fucking amazing" Sam said looking down at deans lips and back into his eyes, dean gets the hint and kisses him roughly, dean and sam moan onto the kiss.

After about two minutes of rough kissing they pull away. They lay back into the bed and fall asleep together.