chapter 1-break up

(y/n) was working at the drive-thru until 8:30 pm. (y/n) never really liked his job. His boss was his dad; his dad was way too harsh on him because his dad found out that (y/n) was bisexual. He didn't want to fire him, though. However, he disowned him (the dad's thinking isn't great. He was dropped when he was a baby).when(y/n) was off work, he visited his girlfriend, Amy. They both met in high school. Amy was in 11th grade, and (y/n) was in 10th grade. (y/n) on his way to Amy's apartment when he got a text message. The text message was from Amy. The text message said she wanted to break up with (y/n). Stunned, (y/n) held back his tears and ran home. He finally cried when he entered his"why would she break up with me? I gave her my love, and she broke up with me,"(y/n) said as he lay down on the couch, he cried until he fell asleep. (y/n) woke up in the middle of the night. He checked the time. It was 3 am "aw jeez." he said as he rubbed his eyes (y/n), took his shoes off, took his jeans off.(y/n), walked to his room, plopped down on his mattress he couldn't sleep (y/n) checked his phone battery it was on 25% he reached out to his phone charger and plugged in his phone. He was on a sketchy website. He didn't know if it was a good idea when he found a game. It was the new game that got delayed a couple of times. It was an update to the original game. The name was "The Stanley Parable Ultra Deluxe." It was on the PS4. The price is sketchy. It was $5.35, but again, (y/n)got nothing to lose. He used his ex-GF's debit card to buy the game(she used it without him knowing. He only thinks it was the right thing to do). He bought the video game and went to sleep (y/n) and didn't understand what he got himself into.