Ch 15

Still SA/SA mentions/pedophilia

"Stiles what the hell Happened?!" Mason, who had arrived alongside Corey a few minutes ago, questioned.

Stiles didn't answer, instead a sword appeared in his hand before he turned to look at Derek.

Once the man saw his appearance, his face went pale realising who Stiles would be so mad about.

In a flash Stiles dissappeared from the room leaving everyone startled.

Kate smirked to herself as she slowly knelt down in front of the teen.

She let her were-jaguar nails out as she slowly tore the teen's underwear.

Once done she smirked at the teen and stood up to hold his face between her fingers.

Eli's tears were flowing freely now tho they seemed to make the Argent even happier.

She was about to smash her lips into his once again when she felt something slashing through her body.

She stumbled slightly as she took a deep hard breath. Her torso was pierced by a glowing blue sword.

She slowly turned her head around only to find Stiles with his eyes glowing a deep blue colour, his face showing visible anger.

Seeing the man caused the Argent to smirk but before she could taunt him, Stiles slashed his sword to the left tearing the woman's torso open.

She stumbled back before Stiles kicked her to a wall.

He turned to look at his son and his eyes immediately dwelled with tears seeing the teen in such a state

"P-papa!" Eli mumbled trying to remain conscious.

"Yeah pup, papa's here." Stiles shot back still trying to hold back his tears.

He broke the teen's chains free and the latter immediately fell into his arms.

"I'm sorry I'm late, let's go home puppy." Stiles whispered to the boy.

Before he could teleport them, Kate jumped at the two to slash them.

Stiles managed to jump away but his son's arm was still slightly scratched.

"Son of a bitch!" Stiles whisper-shouted to himself.

He stared at the woman with a glare noticing that the woman had already healed.

"Miss me Stiles, your pup there has such a nice body mind if I take him?" She asked with a smirk.

Stiles' anger was becoming even more obvious to the point where his weakened son could sense it.

He blasted Kate with continuous mana blasts knowing that she'd easily dodge them, he just needed some smoke to mask his presence.

"Pup, stay sat and don't move, at all." Stiles ordered.

Eli, whom Stiles had put on the ground, looked at his dad with obvious fear in his eyes before nodding.

Stiles turned around and growled at the woman that jumped at him to fight him.

Stiles easily dodged it before he kicked her in the face.

"That was really athletic of you big guy, it's really hot." She whispered.

He just huffed before blasting her away causing her to spit some blood.

The 2 kept throwing blows at each other while the Argent sociopath tried haunting him to break him even more.

That remained for about a minute before she was smashed to the wall unable to move. She looked up and saw the man with his glowing eyes, a man's sword forming in his hand.

"Are you really going to kill me? What a shame, I never got to have fun with that little pup of yours." She whispered.

The comment caused shivers to go down Eli's back, Stiles just looked at her his face dull and not expressing any emotion.

"Do you remember when I used to shout at you and your dad? Do you remember how he'd keep my mouth closed so I would stop screaming?" Stiles questioned

"Oh of course how could I not? The image is still in my mind, your mouth completely stuffed with my dad's c-" Before the woman could continue, she was kicked in the face and heard a bone cracking.

"Keep your mouth shut, bitch." Eli mumbled

Stiles asked his son to remain away wanting the teen to remain safe. He then kneeled down beside the woman laying on the ground.

"How about I keep your mouth open?" Stiles offered with bitterness.

Hearing that, the woman's eyes widened thinking that the man meant it in the same way her father did.

"You're obviously not going to rap-" She once again was interrupted.

This time it was by Stiles' sword that was stabbed into her mouth.

She screamed in pain which the 2 males found rather annoying.

"Eli... Mind closing your eyes and staying away?" Stiles asked

Eli didn't move an inch to the back, instead he clung into his dad finding comfort in the man's heat.

Stiles sighed before he turned around to look at the woman that was still whining in pain.

"You've caused enough damage, you've burnt me for years just like you burnt my husband's family. Why don't you burn?" Stiles spoke.

He looked at the woman then mumbled "Incendia" causing the woman to engulf in flames.

"Burn in peace, psycho." Stiles spoke as venom dropped out of his mouth.

He turned at Eli and found the teen looking at him with tired eyes. He sighed as he opened his arms allowing Eli to jump on him.

In a second he was in front of the pack inside their pack loft.

Everyone's eyes widened seeing the man with blood all over his body while his son was naked simply covered by an energy shield that Stiles had created.

Most of the pack members were about to step and check the two but a mana dome.

"A step and you're all dead." He warned with a threatening low voice.

He went to his son's room and put the teen on the bed.

"I'm going to clean my self of blood, take a shower pup it'll ease your nerves. I'm coming back in a few minutes." Stiles instructed.

Eli nodded and it was a few minutes later before Stiles was again in his room.

He sat on the bed and Eli immediately wrapped himself around him.

"Eli... Did she?" Stiles asked shakily

"No, sh-she just kissed me and was going to do more but then you arrived." Eli mumbled back.

It didn't take a second before Stiles had the teen wrapped in his arms while the latter started slightly sobbing.

Stiles also felt his eyes dwelling with tears but he held them back, he had sworn to never fall apart in front of his son after all.