𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒚

Karma remained wrapped in blankets even when Stiles opened his door so urgently that he almost fell

Karma remained wrapped in blankets even when Stiles opened his door so urgently that he almost fell. "Karma?" Stiles called out slowly approaching the bundle of blankets laying on his bed. Karma opened up one side of his blanket cocoon in an offering to Stiles who was growing more and more worried as to why Karma wasn't speaking to him.  He kicked off his shoes and threw himself next to Karma.

Kram shifted his body (and face) closer to Stiles revealing the fact that he was wearing one of Stiles's flannels and had been previously crying. Immediately Stiles cradled his face wiping the tear lines away with his fingers. "Oh baby, I am so sorry." he apologized tenderly watching as Karma's lips wobbled slightly and he clutched Stiles's shirt in his hand, knuckles turning white.

"I get sensitive on full moons and earlier I thought you stood me up and I was so sad because," Karma whined suddenly but Stiles pulled him closer tucking Karma into his chest. Not only was Karma being the most vulnerable Stiles has ever seen him but hos heartbroke hearing how Karma thought Stiles stood him up. (technically he did.)

Karma inhaled Stiles's scent and released a strangled noise of pleasure surprising Stiles who looked down at his boyfriend in shock. Gazing up at him were piercing black eyes and sharp fangs, Karma having already transformed his appearance.

"How do we do this?" Stiles asked shakily, his breathing picking up slightly. Karma was looking at him like he wanted to eat him, literally.

"Do you trust me?" Karma pushed Stiles's body closer to the headboard and subsequently shuffled onto the human's lap.

Stiles's hands gripped Karma's waist pulling him closer. "Yes," he replied with a steady tone, his heartbeat remaining still and honest. Karma smiled brightly pulling Stiles in for a heated kiss.

It was nothing like their other kisses, this one was urgent and full of want. Soon the god moved his lips downward lighting a trail of fire along Stiles's skin. All too soon he stopped huffing impatiently. Then, Karma pulled Stiles's flannel off with a needy hiss before literally ripping his shirt open so he could kiss along the expanse of his collarbone.

Stiles took a gentler approach as he slid Karma's flannel off of his small shoulders and onto the floor. He grasped the god's cheeks, caressing the glowing skin with care and compassion "Be gentle with me." Stiles whispered, leaning his head against Karmas.

"Always." came Karma's heated reply, his voice thick with need yet he touched Stiles's body lightly. Stiles gasped as Karma brushed over the sensitive skin of his nipples making Karma grin. As Karma got closer and closer to Stiles's neck the less nervous he became.

He fully trusted Karma not to hurt him and he didn't regret it. Once Karma's breath ghosted the skin on his neck Stiles took a big breath in preparing himself when Karma tapped his arm twice letting him know that he was about to puncture the skin.