Brian May X Reader

Today I were going out with my boyfriend Mark

Today I were going out with my boyfriend Mark. He is so sweet and caring, but he reminds me of Brian to much. It's a bummer. Mark interlocked his fingers with mine as we waited for our waitress to seat us at our reserved table. Mark has been saving up money to take me to the most expensive place in town, "I want to do something for you because I love you," he says. I do love him too.

"Right this way," The waitress walked us over to the table beside a large window. She placed down our silverware and menus, "can I start you guys off with drinks?"

I smiled at Mark. He looked at the menu for a moment, "Some wine, surprise us."

She nodded, "Of course."

As soon as she walked away, I met Marks eyes as he gazed upon me, "What?" I lightly laughed.

"Nothing," he placed my hand in his, "you're so beautiful."

My cheeks felt hot as he lightly chuckled, "Stop it." Smiling, I looked back down at the menu, "I have to go to the restroom, I'll be back soon okay?"

He hummed in response still glancing at his menu. After standing up, I pulled down my dress heading to the bathroom. Once I relieved myself, I fixed my hair in the mirror and reapplied some lipstick. I met Mark back at the table, the waitress already beating me there.

"Y/n dear, what would you like?" Mark asked as I placed myself in a seat.

Humming, I gave the waitress the menu, "A steak well done and a house salad."

"Okay, I'll see you guys soon."

Mark still stared at me.

"Mark?" I laughed again.

"Sorry again, I'm just so lucky to have you." He admitted slyly.

"Mark, I'm so lucky to have you too." We sweet talked each other up until our food came. We finished eating up and ordered some desert. The night was going so good until I saw him staring at me from a couple tables down. Brian May.

*Flashback*

"Brian you're never home anymore!" I cried.

He huffed, pacing around our living room, "I'm busy okay. I have fans and the band, I can't always be here. It's too hard!" He yelled.

"Really," scoffing I stood up, "it's not to hard, I'm always busy and I make time for you. I'm sorry the time I make and you ditch me to hang out at a fucking club with your friends!?"

"I'm sorry, but your not that important! I have better things to do than sit here and cuddle while giving you kisses all day long. I want to explore more!"

"Like what? Other girls?!" Tears fell down my cheeks.

"Yes," he sighed, "yes like other girls."

"You're not happy," I sat back down, "if you're tired of me, just say it and get the fuck out!"

"Y/n-"

"Get out! I never want to see you again!" I pushed him away.

*Present Time*

"Y/n? Y/n?" Mark snapped at me.

I shook my head, "Sorry," I sighed, "just saw a familiar face."

He smiled, "The deserts here."

Humming, I took a bite of the cake. I looked back up to see Brian looking again. He looked so miserable. I missed the boys so much too. Brian's eyes looked so hurt and tired. He look dreadful.

"Y/n." Mark stood up. He placed himself on one knee, pulling out a ring, "will you marry me?"

I stood up, feeling tears form in my eyes, "Mark."

The whole restaurant stared with hope and smiles. I looked back at Brian who looked hurt. I knew he still loved me because all the calls and show ups to my house he would take. Asking for my love again.

"I do." The whole restaurant cheered as Mark kissed me. He placed the ring on my finger, pulling me into a hug. I looked over his shoulder to see a single tear fall down Brian's cheek.