Chapter 26

Chapter 26

"Fuck,"

Yoongi groans as he begins moving his shoulder around, stretching the damaged muscles.

"You're fine to go home now," The nurse had said moments ago, "The tissue gel has worked its magic on you. Just rest it for tonight and take the medication. Tomorrow you'll be good as new,"

"Bull shit," Yoongi grumbles, recalling the nurse's words as he exits the hospital. The tissue gel and the medication he has to take tonight are from the same research humans did on vampires all those years ago. Blood cleansing opened up a whole new avenue of medical research and advanced healing techniques that shook the world. Before, open wounds would take months to heal, sometimes longer. But now, it grows back with this newfound miracle that takes the form of a gel.

But anything to do with those monsters is rubbish to him. If he could refuse it, he would. But he can't. He needs to get back to work, even if he has to use vampire-made medication to get there.

It's lunchtime now, but Yoongi isn't hungry. He needs to see Mina's father, Mr Cho, and Namjoon to discuss the execution of Jungkook.

By the time he reaches the VAMP headquarters, his shoulder is throbbing. Sharp stabbing sensations shoot through his shoulder as it heats up. But he barely notices it. The adrenaline from the anger building inside of him has taken over his mind. He is almost numb to every feeling he has in his body.

He heads up to Mr Cho's office, his emotions boiling over.

"Is he here?" He snaps at Mr Cho's assistant. She nods automatically, sensing his anger as he passes, pushing open Mr Cho's office doors.

Mr Cho looks up at the disturbance, a crease between his brows from frustration. Namjoon looks up from behind Mr Cho, equally annoyed at the interruption as he is mid-lean over Mr Cho's desk, pointing to a document in front of him.

"Busy?" Yoongi smirks, closing the door behind him, "Because we need to talk,"

Mr Cho sighs, gesturing to the seat in front of him. Namjoon straightens up, watching Yoongi warily.

"What is it you'd like to discuss?" Mr Cho gestures to the paper on his desk, "From what I can see, you are not planning on making that complaint against Mina. Have you changed your mind?"

"No, I don't care about that," Yoongi snaps, "I am here to find out when Jungkook's execution day is,"

Mr Cho looks up at Namjoon, looking a little exasperated. Namjoon returns his frustrated look before looking at Yoongi.

"There won't be an execution, Yoongi," Namjoon gestures to the folder in his hands, "All the information and investigating I have done has led to nothing dangerous. He will become human in a few days, and from there we will make a final decision,"

Yoongi slams his fist into Mr Cho's desk.

"That's not good enough!" Yoongi yells.

Neither Namjoon nor Mr Cho flinch as if they were expecting his reaction to be this violent. But they appear too tired to meet Yoongi's enthusiasm for the matter. To them, it's a simple case. But they know Yoongi has strong and hateful feelings towards Jungkook.