khonshu

This was requested by Fictionwitch1819Cat

The reader is a nekomata and a teenager (which I barely write so I did try my best), which I had to research on its kinda cool tbh.

Also sorry that this was late, also sorry for slow content.

Summary of what a nekomata: The nekomata was described as a mountain beast: according to the Meigetsuki, "They have eyes like a cat, and have a large body like a dog." The essay Tsurezuregusa from the late Kamakura period.

Summary: you were minding your own business until a strange god found you and wouldn't let you go.

Characters: you and khonshu.

-----------------------------------------------------------

You were sitting on top of your rooftop while your parents were soundly asleep in their bedrooms. You were watching the stars and the moon admiring them like little trophies in a display case.

You looked at your phone for the time only it being 23:38 at night. You yawned looking back the stars once more, you were about to leave until you heard a strange voice "leaving so soon?" You turned around to see a large dead bird behind you watching the stars.

You were scared as hell yes but remained calm not knowing if you're just tired of lack of sleep and seeing things or this is real "aren't you an interesting creature? What are you?" He asked.

"I'm a nekomata.." you muttered.  He finally turned to look at you "what's your name?" You had so many questions of your know but you still haven't gotten a chance to the point it's making you a bit pissed off.

"My name is (name or y/n idc which one you use)" you told him "yours?" "Khonshu, the god of the moon " he told you. "Why are you here?"you asked trying to sound respectful but it didn't.

"How rude loosen your attitude little one. but I have seen you many times and I was interested in what you are" you nodded your head having the same fear coming back to you.

You continued to watch the stars until he spoke once more "let's make a deal" you turned around to look at him in curiosity "I would let you watch the stars every night unless you come with me" he offered. Khonshu didn't know why he wanted you (not in that way) but he wanted to protect you in a way.

You shook your head "no thanks - I have to go excuse me" you were about to stand up until khonshu said something that changed your mind "if you don't come with me I will kill your parents" he threatened but his voice remained calm, sure he wouldn't do it but Jake would do it for him.

"W-what?" You called out "I can do it little one, so I'll ask you again come with me" he asked once more with his voice sounding more cold hearted. You didn't say anything until you finally spoke "fine.." you muttered knowing that you're terrified.

He could also tell because of your tail between your legs "don't be afraid little one, I'm here"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Counted words: 519