Chapter 1-The Revival

Dream POV
"YOU SEE TOMMY I DON'T CARE" I yelled as I raised my fist and started pummeling the blondes body to a bloody mess. By the time I finished his body laid limp then poof out of existence. The screen showing "Tommyinnit was killed by Dream" popping up on the left. Immediately floods of confusion and pissed comments coming in.

I sighed and started laughing 'that was so enjoyable'. Now then let's bring this idiotic child back before I get killed for this. I grabbed my book and looked through the pages finding the revive. I did the steps but....no Tommy. I tried again but....no tommy.

Before I could go at it again Sam came through the door anger was evidently in his eyes. Before he could say anything another line popped up on the screen. "Tommyinnit has decided to not return no souls found". My eyes grew wide I heard of this happening but I never really thought it was evidently plausible. Sam ran towards and grabbed me by my hair before I could say anything I was knocked out.

With Tommy

Tommy POV
I woke up gasping for air, my chest feeling as if it was crushed by a building. I laid down where I was trying to control my fast pace breathing. I looked to my left and saw nothing but white, then I look to my right and saw the same thing. I stood up and started walking, I don't know I just needed to move.

Wow.....Dream actually did it, he killed me. This confused me though I thought I would at least be revived knowing him. So why on earth am I stuck here. As I continued walking I came upon what looked like a figure in the distance. As I got closer the figure seemed to be a woman with long brown hair, and tight long black dress with a black hat that had a shawl covering her face. Once I reached her she started speaking "my—....child....I have seen your life and your hardships, so when I saw you killed on your last life I brought you here". She seemed to have cut herself off when she started speaking but I didn't think much of it.

"What do you mean, why was I brought here isn't Dream just going to revive me again anyway". She looked at me solemnly and said "yes he will try but I can stop him until you make a decisions". I looked up at her and finally made eye contact. She seemed sad and angry, I don't know exactly why but she seem kind? "What decision?" I asked curious on what the reason for me being here.

She took a breath and said "I shall give you two options 1. You get revived and go back to your land where you were born or 2. I send you to a different plain one where you will face new hardships but have the family you always wanted". I froze "what do you mean different plain"?

The big lady smiled and said "there are many worlds like yours with the same people just different scenarios and personalities. For example your father Phil is sometimes not your father in other worlds. Sometimes your father is Dream or Sam". She said looking down exposing to me what the fuck a different world meant.

She chuckled and said "I know this is confusing but you must know. If you choose the other world there is a price, yes you will have your family but your created family won't be there immediately. You will have to create a connection with them like you did in this world".

I started to think and decided to sit down all of this information being told to me at once is so much. I then realized "so I would have to try and make tubbo and Rambo my husbands again" I asked desperate. She looked down at me and nodded. "But" she started "you would get a chance of a new life to be you and to be taken care of" I agreed with what she said but before I could say anything I screamed feeling a pain go through my body.

It then stopped I looked up at her scared. she looked worried and said "it seems Dream is trying to revive you, child you must choose now what you want I can not fend him for long. I feel the pain again and scream this time it being worst then the first. I think over my thoughts, while I would have to get my tubbo and Ranboo back I can have a family I always wanted. I looked up and said "I CHOOSE 2". She smiled and said "very well". The tall lady then brought both of her hands and clapped them in a prayer hold. Light shined all around me and I then fell asleep.