01-Bee?

WARNING ⚠️ violence

There may also be grammar errors. And sorry for the long wait, during the time when I started this a bunch of stuff happened. That is also why the story was rushed. 

I also wanted to saw that I do plan on editing the story once I'm finished.

_______________________________________

'How did we get here?...' I thought to myself as I laid on the cold floor. How could I be so stupid to trust him? Or maybe I wasn't stupid... it doesn't matter now. He's still a monster.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Yes dad, don't worry it's just going to be me and Casey here for only a few hours. Yes, now boys. And we did our homework. Okay dad I need to help Casey, I gotta go-" She hand the phone to her friend to hang up. The blonde waved up her hands and wrapped the around her friend's neck. "Finally I have you all to myself."

Ever since Casey and Stu Macher broke up the two haven't found a good time to hangout. Especially with her over-baring bestie.

Victoria squeezed one of her hands. "Now go and let me finish with the popcorn."

"No, ever since you started spending time with golden boy Billy he's been keeping you all to himself." Vic's friend commented crossing her arms.

"Well we're really close and he just likes spending time with me."

"If you were his girlfriend, but you're not."

"Well either way I don't mind." She tried to convince herself a little bit. Honestly, the boy tried to protest her into not coming here. She wiped that that thought out of her head. 'He's just worried for me ever since my mom, yeah...' She thought to herself.

Casey grabbed her shoulders, "*Sign*, if you think so then alright, but he needs to seriously give you some space."

"Alright." They both smiled.

*RING, RING!*

The blonde began to walk out of the kitchen, "Could you get the phone, gotta get the movie ready." She asked.

The brunette rolled her eyes and grabbed the phone. "Hey?" She opened trying to sound nice.

"Hello?" A smooth man's voice spoke from the other side of the phone.

There was silence for a second.

"Who is this?" He asked.

"I don't know buddy, you're the one who called."

The caller sharply held his breath on the other end of the phone. He gripe became tighter "What number is this?" He asked.

"Look, I think you got the wrong number."

"Do I?"

"Yeah, honestly it happens, stay safe." Trying to keep it short, she hung up on the caller. She walk out to the front room with her friend. "Who was it?" Her friend asked.

"Just some rando who got the wrong number.-"

*RING RING!* I ranged again.

The brunette and the blonde awkwardly looked at each other. Vic slowly walked toward it and picked it up. "Hey?" She questioned with a bit of a attitude.

"I'm sorry. I guess I dialed the wrong number." The man from before 'apologized.'

"Again?" She felt a uncomfortable feeling in her stomach.