Out The Trench Hole 🕳

'Hello son.. How was the ride,it must have been bumpy,gregor here only knows how to crush bones he is a bad driver',
   a man said slowly stepping out of the shadows... God damn he was the definition of the devil... From his facial looks, one could tell that he was Afro japanese,i dont really know much Afro Japanese apart from myself... I was still recovering from the hurt of the whole drama, I now slowly remember the crash,there was a bandage wrapped around my head and it hurts like a bitch..

'I feel really dizzy' I whispered to myself,looked round the room searching for any clue about where i'm at,a man dressed in a black three pieces suit almost too huge for the attire..he whispered something in the devil's ear... The Afro-japanese looked like he was in his 60's,he nodded and brought out a Cuban cigar from his inner breast pocket... Stared at his Richard mille 24kt gold plated custom watch for a split second..
'who the fuck are you!,fuck!'I said as I fumbled with the drip attached to my wrist,my head still throbs from my hurting head ,I screamed as the dude the 'devil' called Gregor pushed my shoulder back in bed,the 'devil' came closer to the bed,as he stepped closer the light at the corner of the room revealed his face,he looked so noble,his cloud-white long hair was tied to the back like a manbun,with a thin line of black hair running down the side of his white hair..
  'I know this is a lot to fathom, but you'll understand better once you recover, for now you need to focus on getting better son'..the old man said with a stern look on his face

   'Who the fuck are you!,and who the fuck are you to call me son, you ain't even my fucking father!!

  '.. What right do you have to kidnap me you old retarded bastard!!..',
     I screamed with every last drop of energy I had in me,
  The old man nodded at Greg, Greg came close and whispered in his ears,He went out and came in with another man,a redhead,it was obvious the new visitor was a doctor,his snow white mid-thigh white jacket had a funny looking crest on it,almost like he belonged to a confraternity.
The doc who I later got to know that his name was isaac