Chapter 1 - [ Shit I need to go right now, ]

"Try to" someone spoke through the radio but then suddenly the voice started lagging and soon no one was speaking because of the loss of connection.

---

Running away, Breathing heavily. Loud noises can be heard in the background.

"WHERE'D THEY GO?!" Yelled someone else looking for someone that looked like they stole
something.
"Don't stop, Look everywhere. They couldn't go that far." Someone answered. 

Those noises eventually started to fade away until the only sound that was heard was running footsteps.

A boy wearing a black hoodie and a cap facing backward went to an alleyway to hide there for the moment, Poor guy. He looked really tired after all those running. He leaned his back on the wall to rest for a few seconds. Sighing, His hand went to his left pocket and took out a radio from the pocket. Soon, he started walking around the alleyway trying to get a sign of connection.

"Hey ?! Are you even still there!? What the fuck dude? I'm going to send a backup there if you still won't reply!" Someone yelled through the radio. The boy flinched slightly at the sudden voice he didn't expect.

"Gosh, Their voice is loud. It's quite irritating." He thought.

"...Geez, You never shut up, don't you?... I'm still here." The guy answered.

"Holy shit dude, You got me worried! I thought something bad happened to you there with your dumbass brain. Where'd you even go?"

The hoodie guy was hesitant at first to answer the question, He can't avoid the question either way. 

"...Thanks to your annoying voice, I got caught stealing these dumb paper files and now their finding me. Hope that answers your question. I'd like for you to at least lower your voice next time." The guy replied to the question making it seem like this was the person on the radio's fault.

"Oh, It's my FAULT now Jard? If you weren't hiding behind those crates maybe you wouldn't get caught so soon. Use your common sense sometimes will you?"
Annoyed as the person on the radio talked back.

Jard sighed, He took his hat off and some hair strands were falling to his face. He untied his hair to try and attempt to fix his hair at least.
Silence fell for a few seconds while he was fixing his hair until the person on the radio that Jard was speaking to suddenly spoke.

"You know what? This is what happens when you don't follow instructions sometimes. Try to listen to me sometimes."
Oof.
He had a point. Jard usually sometimes doesn't follow instructions. He would try another way just to accomplish things in his life especially if it means he had to risk it. He placed his cap back at his head rotating it backward.

Jard didn't want to talk to the person for the moment. He fixed his position as he was about to leave the alleyway when he realized he forgot to take care of the people finding him. Why was he even chosen for this mission? He doesn't know either. He just got dragged into this mess. Jard grabbed the bag beside him searching for any stuff he can use against the opponents.

...

Jard didn't have anything on him other than a pepper spray that looked like it wouldn't last that long, Wow. His mind earlier was definitely busy thinking about other stuff, He shut the bag closed and tossed it beside him as the bag slightly tilted that looked

like it was going to fall any moment now.

"Hey, You know what? Can you at least send someone here to help me get rid of them? I'd appreciate that." 
He said annoyed a slight bit. Oh, How he could wish to get out of this right now at the moment.

"If you say so, Did you get the paper files though?"
Asked the person on the radio, They'd probably send more than 1 person there if he didn't get it yet. Luckily, He already got it.

"Yeah, I did."

Fidgeting his hood strings as he looked over at his bag beside him where he put them at.
"Alright, I'll send someone there now. They'll arrive pretty soon. I promise you, They won't take that long."

"Alright noted. Thanks a lot, Bobo."
Jard said as he smiled a bit. 

Bobo seemed like he didn't want to say "You're welcome" or anything, Although he showed his gratitude towards Jard anyway like he had no choice whatsoever.

"...Ugh, You're Welcome.."

-----

Jard hid the radio back in his left pocket, He grabbed the almost falling bag beside him and started searching for something in the bag. He grabbed something and zippered the bag shut. It was pepper spray, He put it in his hoodie's pockets just in case he was found which was surely later as he ran far. Looking around his surroundings, He was finding an escape if he was found on the spot
which was surely not later or soon.

Well... His only escape was just to jump on those 2 garbage bins and attempt to jump in that slightly destroyed brick wall. Wish him luck since he can't pretty much jump that high. It'll be a miracle if he can jump there though.
Why was he even finding an escape when he was planning to get rid of some people? He forgot his gun at the base. Wow, Going on a mission with no stuff on you? 
He is a complete idiot at times and it is disappointing at times.

----

3 minutes passed by.

Jard was sitting on the ground leaning on the wall still waiting for the person to arrive.
"Where are they? It's been taking quite a time for them to come." Jard thought. By now, The people who were looking for Jard are probably expanding their search area to achieve back the paper files he stole. He'd probably left earlier if it wasn't for the person Bobo sent who didn't take a while to find him.

Jard stood up, Thinking the person Bobo sent couldn't find him at all. I mean who would even think he was going to be found any minute now when he is hiding in an alleyway? Stretching his back like a cat, Jard grabbed the bag near him. He looked at the broken brick wall thinking someone was there watching him. Not until-

"You're the person I was looking for, Aren't you?"
A person was right behind him. Asking him. Sounding serious and intimidating.
Jard didn't even hear the footsteps earlier, He thought he was safe but turns out he wasn't.
Geez, He needs to be more alert sometimes.

A shiver went through Jard's spinal cord, He grabbed the pepper spray out of his pocket preparing for the worst. He looked at the person who spoke to him to check if they were holding an item in their hand to knock Jard out of consciousness. If they are currently holding something, Jard is dead. 

It was a guy, His clothes looked familiar to the Military Incursion except for the fact it was colored blue than red. He has a hat looking similar to the one he is currently wearing right now except it wasn't facing backward, They also had slightly long hair. Jard squinted his eyes to see the person more clearly, Just to see...

A gun.

2 guns.

On both of their hands.
"Shit I need to go right now," Jard whispered to himself.

--------
Word count;
1211 words.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------