May 2015

It's been a while since you and Mikey have hung out. You guys kind of went separate ways but you still could contact him. You still had his phone number and snapchat.

One sunny day you decided to text him and hang out and catch up.

"Hey wanna hang out today" You text him at 12:30 PM.

"I would really like that" He replies almost immediately.

"Wanna meet me at Callery Park in an hour?" I text a couple minutes later.

He replies with "Yeah I'll see you then".

You need to get ready so you hop in the shower, cleaning yourself and shaving your legs.

You pick out a maroon skirt with a black tank top and you tucked the tank top into the skirt. You just let your hair air dry and you put on black knee socks with black vans. Since you had 30 minutes to spare you just watched TV and Full House came on.

"Oh shh...it's already 12:35 PM, I gotta go!" I said to myself as I grabbed my penny board walking out of my house.

I was on my way and I got to the park seeing no one there.

You walked over to the swing set and go on a swing, not moving, just sitting there, waiting.

"HEY!" Mikey yelled from behind you causing you to jump off the swing.

"Oh my god Mikey! Don't do that!" You said giggling.

"Awe did I scare you. Gimmie a hug." Mikey said looking at you with a pouty face opening his arms for a hug.

"No. I'm not hugging you." you said to him, crossing your arms and trying to keep a straight face.

He walked over to you an put his arms around your waist from behind and rocked you from side to side.

Then you both started smiling like crazy because of how cute you two were acting.

"Mikey you can let go now." you said blushing.

"No I never wanna let go of you. You're too precious." He said taking both of your hands into his own. You guys intertwined your hands together and swayed side to side.

"Mikey. Don't you have a girlfriend?" I said getting out of his grip.

"No. We broke up three months ago. I couldn't keep being with her when all I could about is you." He said looking at you with a hurt face.

You didn't even think, you just put your hands on his cheeks and quickly smashed your lips into his. It all happened so fast, but that didn't stop you both from going further. He put his hands on your waist and you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Would you like to continue this at my house?" You whispered into his ear as he kissed your cheek.

He pulled away and smirked at you and bit his lip, which you took as a yes.

So you took his hand and got your penny boards (he brought his board too). You held hands all the way to your house, even while riding.

Your parents weren't home yet, and they wouldn't be until 6:00 PM, so you have plenty of time to do whatever.

You let go of his hand and walked into your kitchen.

"Want anything?" You said looking through your cabinets.

"I want you." Mikey whispered sexually into your ear making you jump a little bit.

He put his hands on your waist and spung you around so now you two were facing each other.
He lifted you up putting you onto the counter and you put your hands on his shoulders as he lifted you. He put his lips on yours and you put your hands around the back of his neck pulling him closer to you. Your legs were wrapped around his torso and he put his hands on your butt picking you up. Both of you were skin tight and stuck like glue. He carried you up to your room, without breaking the kiss. Now you started kissing his neck and sucking it leaving hickies.
He laid you down on your bed and got up to close the door and he proceeded to lock it just in case. I threw off my shoes as he turned around to continue what you two just started. You laid back down as he got on top of you and started kissing your lips again. You started lifting up his shirt and he pulled it off for you. You could see his tanned abs and you liked it. You started kissing his neck again and flipped him over so now you were on top of him. He started to moan a little bit the lower you got. you made it to his belly button and he sat up and pulled your back closer to his chest.
Now you were sitting in his lap and making out again. This time he started kissing your neck and you pulled him closer even though there was no air between you two. He got to the rim of your shirt and pulled it up over your head. He stared at you for a second. Looking you up and down, he leaned in and kissed your breast. You laid down so he could get on top this time. He did so and went lower until he got to your skirt and you slid your skirt off. He dragged your underwear down and kissed the top of your area.

You can just imagine how the rest went. It was amazing.