Late night swims~ Larissa Weems

You sped around the country roads, pulling up to the school you so dearly missed. Your loud engine immediately alerted Wednesday of your presence as you saw her rushing up to the car as you pulled into the car park.

"Hello my devil, any murders lately?" You smirk as your niece embraces you.
"I murdered the evil normie botany teacher after she murdered the Principal but Principal Weems is all well now." She smiles, eager to impress you.

She guides you through the grounds to where the family was situated. You see your two younger brothers, Fester and Gomez, laughing together. You approached them from behind, shooting them both with arrows in their heads. They turned immediately and smiles graced their faces when they saw you.

"How are you dear sister?" Gomez pulls you in for a hug as he stands.
"Better than ever. I'm glad to be back." You nod in conformation before sitting down next to Morticia.
"And how are you Tish?" You kiss her hand softly, the only time she smiled.
"Absolutely murderous Y/n."
"Wouldn't expect anything less!" You give her a cheeky wink before turning back to your brothers.
"Stop trying to steal my wife!" Gomez yells as you and Morticia giggle.
"And what if I do? I dont know why she married you, shes way out of your league!" You flash your award winning smile at him. He rolls his eyes and laughs.

You all start to catch up and eat the food the school had prepared until someone approached your table.

"Morticia, your daughters missing again!" The woman sighs as she places her head in her hands.
She looked back up and was amazingly beautiful. Platinum blonde hair, cherry red lips, and sapphire blue eyes. Her skin was beautifully pale, like a doll.
She looked at you and smiled.

"I don't believe we've met, Larissa Weems, Principal of Nevermore." She offers out a hand. You take it and bring it to your lips, kissing it and watching her blush.
"Y/n Addams, pleasure to make your acquaintance." You pull off your sunglasses so you can properly admire her.
"Oh so you are fester's wife?" She sounded jealous
"Fester married? Hahaha nope. I'm the oldest Addmas child, first to attend Nevermore."
"Oh my, you are Y/n Addams! I remember you. Captain of the fencing team, head of the art and music club, 6 time poe cup winner, head girl, prettiest girl in school!" She gasps and you were now blushing.
"Yes that was me. How do you know all that, you must've only graduated about 15, 16 years ago? I graduated 34!" You chuckle, but you made yourself feel really old.
"Thank you for the compliment but no, I'm Gomez and Morticia's age. I was Morticia's roommate." She smiles widely at the fact you thought she was like no older than 35.
"Oh so this is your famous roommate tish, why didn't you tell me!" You turn to Morticia in shock.
"Well I didn't think she was important!" She complains.
"Tish, what's really the reason?" You bring a hand to her cheek.
"Well Gomez is really busy and isn't giving me as much attention, especially with Fester here so I thought you would find her beautiful and stop giving me attention." She says, extremely embarrassed.
"No tish, let's go shopping later. I will buy you all the shoes and black dresses you want." You whisper, giving her a hug, before turning back to Larissa.

"Well, I will go find Wednesday and I will meet you in your office at 4 Larissa." You state, putting your sunglasses back on.
"You will?" She gasps in utter shock.
"And expect me at 4 on the dot, I'm a stickler for punctuality." You smirk as you see her fluster before you stride out of the academy, looking for your niece.

You heard a noise as you walked through the woods and found your niece out.

"Wednesday Addams, get here now." You demand, almost scaring her.
"What's going on between you and mother?" She questions as she walks up to you.
"Nothing, now what are you doing?"
"Exploring."
"Not without me!" You give a smile which makes the corners of her mouth twitch.
"No but seriously, what's going on with you and mother?" She raises a suggestive eyebrow.
"Nothing, I'm just a big lesbian flirt who is incredibly single. And your mother is insanely attractive. If she didn't marry your father, I would've. Well that was before today."
"What do you mean?" She questions as you make your way back to Nevermore.
"I met someone." You say calmly
"Who?"
"Not telling."