A huge building

This story begins in a galaxy not too far away, not to be confused with something from Star Wars, wich, by the way, would have been nice to see a soccer game between the Jedi and the Sith.

Well, in a galaxy not far away, on a planet called Bromdhir, its inhabitants, the crobodams, had millions of humans under their power.

Isn't that horrible? Of course it is, but it wasn't for those humans, because they were happy, or so they thought. What happens is that they were satisfied with the life they had and did not know that there was more to it. You see that sometimes it happens to us that we get so comfortable that we believe we hace the best even though we feel thet there could be something more.

Hey, but if you have done something like that, I'm not criticizing you, it's happened to all of us. the important thing is that one day you open your eyes and decide... well, you know what? Let's stop talking about these things and let's get into the story.

I was telling you that on this planet that is pronounced as if a poor dog had an ugly cough (Bromdhir), there were millions of humans under the total domination of the crobodams. And our story begins in a building with a very interesting architecture, with round shapes and tubes that could be seen on the outer walls that gave off a bluish light. Around the building there was a kind of canal, I guess with water, wide and whose current could be manipulated to make it very calm or very powerful. I think it was like a barrier to prevent someone from escaping... or entering?

In front of the building, there was a sign there were some words in the crobodam language, which were strange lines with curves here and a point there, and translated it said "Tartuz Farm of Genimal Production".

Just like you, I didn't understand what that was. At first, it just that it was a farm, but then you find out that there are thousands of humans inside (the building was huuuuuuuuge), running nonstop and sweating like pigs.

I confess that the phrase "sweating like pigs" I heard and I read a couple of times and found it funny as well as informative, but I must clarify that I have never seen a pig sweat and I did not know if they did it profusely. So, I started to investigate and what do you think I found? PIGS DON'T SWEAT!

It's true, their sweat glands are almost non-existent. Why then do many people use that phrase?

I leave that you to investigate. The point of the story is that the humans on that place sweated and sweated... a lot.

Inside the building, as expected, there were several spaces, but the largest of all was "The Genimal Room", where all the humans were running under the care of several crobodams, standing in strategic places.

These crobodams were beings taller than a normal human, standing at around 7 feet, and physically strong, judging by their muscles everywhere. The shape of their heads and their bodies were different from us. Although they had two arms, these were long and muscular, like those of an NBA basketball player, but their hands only had three fingers and could bend to any side, not like ours that we can only bend them to the front... Do you understand what I'm saying?

Their legs were also long and muscular, not like mine, and in this case they were like the legs of some football players, but also from its calf the shape of the leg was like that of a huge quadruped, with a long part that was like support to then finish off on his huge sole. It was as if you were looking at the paw of a cheetah or a panther. This helped them run like a horse and jump like a kangaroo.

Since I don't know if I've given a good explanation, I've drawn it. Search it.

Now let's focus on one human, Matt, a boy about 17 years old, and that his body was like an 17 years old human, and his head was also like a human head. Nice description, right?