Part 3 - Caring and the Colors

The art shows everything needed to understand what's wrong and good about the image of a woman. History explains how we've come to it. Dreams make the image come true. To make a good drawing, we must look at all the times in all directions. In the past, I see a caring woman who provides for the family, who cares about all sides; some smart, some kind. In the present, I see a strong woman who provides for the family, this time not just by helping the house but by gaining favor from strangers. She cares about all sides, and she respects herself. Some smart, some kind, some strong, some wise. But the future? There is no single future, just like there is no single tale. To write a single tale would be to kill all the variation and make everyone the same! And thus, the drawings of the writers avoid for giving women any kind of form. But by not giving any form to women, we make no living tale.

Thus, let us color all the women to give women at least some forms to choose from! It would harm us to have a single form, it would be terrible to have none, so let's make plenty! We will have women who are smart and witty, strong and pretty, kind and wise, beautiful and precise!

...

wait, what did we learn from history again? Ah, yes, the caring. The caring side of women has been killed, either by making them a man or by making them submissive to a ridiculous degree. The women in our world must either live by man, die on top of man, or exist without a man. That is unfair to women compared to fellow men! Why can a woman live by man, but not without him? Why can a woman be on top of man, but never alongside him? Why must the woman only feel joy when being lone? Why only misery? A person isn't a single color, an individual is always an entire rainbow! Alas, far too many women shown to live only as a single color: Romance, Action, Seeking or Mourning Loneliness.