Ch 7 |•| You bought a super expensive car for decoration?

Clara stood in front of her mirror tugging at the uniform trying to make it look slightly less awkward on her small body but nothing she did made it look any better. She had tried tucking half of her shirt, tucking in all of her shirt, even just not tucking her shirt but she just looked stiff and weird.

She decided to just button up her vest coat and shrugged the cardigan over it but frowned as the sleeves went far past her hands

She decided to just button up her vest coat and shrugged the cardigan over it but frowned as the sleeves went far past her hands. She looked down at the oversized cardigan which went down to her knees. This was 11 to 12? Clara started at her reflection in pure confusion and contempt. Why was it so big?

Her frown deepened as she continued to stare at herself. She pushed the neckline to the left slightly before tilting her head. Though that just looked more awkward so she moved it back before trying to tuck the cardigan in. In theory it would've looked alright but with the size of the cardigan it just looked extremely awkward. Clara let out a frustrated sigh as she untucked it before ruffling her own hair in annoyance. She tried buttoning up the cardigan but it just seemed to make it look bigger making her unbutton it.

She narrowed her eyes at her reflection which stared back at her.

She finally gave up trying to make herself look better before grabbing her book bag off her bed and making her way down the stairs. She apprehensively entered the kitchen as she heard the voices of all her brothers.

Andreas was the first to see her before immediately beginning to chuckle. " Romeo what size cardigan did you order for Clara?" He asked through his his chuckles making all the brothers look towards the door.

"Awweee," Emilio cooed before standing up and approaching his sister. 

"I swear I ordered 11 to 12," Romeo muttered under his breath as he took another sip of his coffee.

Emilio engulfed Clara into a hug as he swung her around slightly. Clara held in her wince as he dug into her ribs, biting her lips to keep herself silent. She clenched her eyes shut as small tears lined her vision. The bruising had gone down the slightest bit worrying Clara to no extent. The pain itself had subsided slightly but seemed to flare up badly at times. The rest of her bruises were now very light but her ribs only seemed to be the exact same.

After a few excruciatingly painful seconds emilio finally released her. "Ah! My sister is so cute," he said clapping his hands together as he stared at her in pure awe. Clara released a breath of relief as soon as he put her down but couldn't help but be embarrassed.  She kept her head down as her cheeks flames red from all the attention and pain she had experienced within the past minute.

"We know Emilio but let the poor girl actually step into the kitchen," Andreas said coming to Clara's aid once again.

Emilio rolled his eyes before dramatically stepping aside and giving her a big bow to let Clara through. The girl let out a small giggle before she walked in setting herself down on one of the island stools. She rubbed her ribs softly as they started to burn but she simply pushed it aside. If she showed pain her brothers would get worried and take her to the hospital. There would be no way to avoid them finding out the truth then.