[Swap AU] Adrien x Marinette

During the first time Adrien and Marinette first, meet he has fallen for her and I mean literally falls in the rain for her to catch her and lend him an umbrella.

Adrien was walking home in the rain totally shocked about what happened. He couldn't wait to tell his Mom and Father about his meeting with a famous model and his all-time crush.

Marinette Dupain- Cheng on the other side was not excited about going home as there was nothing to be happy about her father never greeted her home as he was always at work all the time and her mother was never in the picture after she fell into a coma for who knows why.

So what happens when two opposite people fall in love will they deny their feeling or will they come together...

      Marinette's father, Tom a famous fashion designer also known as Hawkmoth was standing at the front of their mansion waiting for his "Daughter" as he will call her to come home. As you will see Tom was never abusive just neglectful due to his work and trying to bring his wife back.

As of. Adrien's parents were known for their bakery Emilie and Gabriel Agreste they were loving parents anyone can ask for and he couldn't wish for less. They'd happily wait for him at the front of the bakery to greet him. They might not be rich but money can't buy love and that's exactly how he saw it.

The next day at school

Adrien was talking with his newly made-best friend, Nino a soon-to-be-famous blogger who loved to catch up with the news and gossip. They were talking about the new student and her friend Marinette and Alya, A model and a DJ. Adrien spotted them and clumsily walked over to them and waved. As he was staring at Marinette and studdering his words that is when the school bell rang telling everyone in a non-expressive way that it was time for class. 

Everyone quickly took their seats and let the teacher talk.

Timeskip to 2 months later 

Marinette and Adrien were getting ice cream from Andre's Ice Cream stand. Adrien was nervously looking away until Marinette broke the silence "My very good friend, I was hoping we can become something more than friends" Adrien looked to the side blushed and spoke up "R-really"

"Yes of course we can be ______"

Notes:

I am going to leave this one on a cliffhanger and might make a part 2.