14- Games.

"You know what Max! Fuck you. Son of a bitch." Dustin said. "It's not my fault i'm better at Dig dug!" Max reply's. "Yes it is!" Dustin responded. "Shut up!" Lucas yells. "Pac man is so confusing." El said, watching Will play. "No it's not, just don't get eaten i guess." Will replied. "I'm not trying to get eaten by large cheese." El complained. "Oh my gosh." Will muttered. "What!" El said. Will laughed. Mike and Lucas played Dragon's Lair. "Dude hurry up you took my turn." Mike complained. "Not my problem." Lucas replied. "I will fight you right here and right now." Mike said. "Try it, I dare you." Lucas responded, turning to Mike.

"Oh my gosh, nerd fight." Max said. "I'm cheering for Lucas." Will said. "Heyy!" Mike said, as if he was offended. "No offense, but Lucas could knock you out in 1.3 seconds." Max replied. "Wow what great friends you are." Mike said sarcastically.

"Hey you guys could always fight me?" Will offered. Everyone backed away. "Dude... You can start a fire. You scare me." Dustin reply's. "I can be fair!" Will responded. "No chances! I don't want to die yet." Max said. "Fine, keep your eyebrows then." Will muttered and laughed. "Hell no." El went back to watching Will play pac-man. Max and Dustin continued to fight about Dig dug. And Mike and Lucas get into a painless fist fight. "El you try!" Will suggested. "Fine." El replied and started to play.

"Lucas i'm being so for real, if you touch my hair I will clap your fucking cheeks." Mike said. "Nah I'm put that sounded so fucking wrong." Lucas responded and walked away with his hands up. "It really did." Mike agrees and starts play the game. "You said clap your fucking cheeks. How would that not sound wrong?" Dustin asked. "I don't know." Mike replied.

•••

"You guys are stupid." Max said. "Hey! It's not my fault!" Dustin replied. "It isn't your fault that you flipped Lucas over your shoulder because he beat you in Dig dug?" Max asked. "no...." Dustin mumbled. "My back hurts." Lucas complained. "No shit." Mike reply's. "Shut up." Will said. "Yea sir." Mike responded. The party laughs and plays games. "Hey you guys want to annoy Mom?" Will asked. "Yeah!" They all agree.

"Okay let's go!" Will says. They all run to the mall. "Okay so we all order ice cream one by one!" Will said. "Okay, got it." They all say. Will goes up to scoops ahoy. "Hey Mom, hey aunt!" Will says. "Hi my favorite fruit bowl!" Robin says. "Hi second favorite child!" Steve says. "Can I get a cookie dough?" Will asked. "Yeah sure!" Steve says, grabbing a cone and scooping the flavor he wanted into the cone. Steve gives him the ice cream. "Thanks mom! Bye guys!" Will says then waves and walked back to the group.

"Max your up." Will said, sitting at the table. Max nodded and went to scoops. "Hi! Can I get strawberry?" Max asked. "Yeah sure." Robin gives her the ice cream. Max nods and walks away. "Oh that's cool, Will and Max are here together." Steve says. Lucas comes up. "Vanilla." Lucas says. "We'll damn—" Steve gets cut off. "Vanilla." Lucas says again. "Alright gosh." Steve gives him ice cream and Lucas walks away. "Rude." Steve muttered. "Hey!" Dustin says. "Hey dusty!" Steve responded. "Can I get a mint chocolate chip?" Dustin asked. "Yeah!" Steve gives him the ice cream. Dustin walks away and Mike comes up.

Steve gives him the strawberry ice cream and shoos him away. "You didn't let him order." Robin says. "He gets strawberry every time." Steve replied. "Vanil—" El didn't get t finish. "How many of you are here." Steve asked. "I- Damn. I just wanted Vanilla." El says. Steve gives her ice cream and shoos her off. "Aren't those your kids?" Robin asked. "They need to stop coming here." Steve replied.

"If I see some bitch named Angela come here and she looks like a kid i'm smacking the fuck out of her." Steve said. "Damn.." Robin mutters. "Hi i'm Angela can I get—" She was interrupted by a hand colliding with her face. "STEVE!" Robin said. "I'm pissed. I get two bucks an hour I don't get payed for this shit." Steve puts a hand on his hip as he looks at the girl knocked out of her fucking misery.

"Should we help her..?" Robin asked. "Nah she's fine, she probably won't remember her name. But she's fine." Steve replied. "Oh." Robin says.

•••

"Steve just sucker slapped that girl." Lucas said, looking at the blonde on the floor. "Oh her? Don't worry about her." El said. "I-" Mike tried. "No wait shut up." Will said. "Why—" Mike tried again. "SHUT UP!" Will said. Mike shut himself up. Will ran into a store. The party followed him. "Dude why are you running?" Lucas asked. "I'm a sucker for candy okay?" Will responded and ran up to MnMs.

He grabbed two packs and went to the counter. "Hi can I buy this?" Will asked. "Yeah, tha would be three dollars." The girl at the counter said. She bit her lip and took the money Will put on the counter. "Hey you're kinda cute, you have a girlfriend?" The girl asked. "No, why?" Will asked taking the candy back. "I'm Anna, maybe we could talk." She smiled at Will. Mike came up and pushed Will away from the couch. "hahahaha! You won't." Mike death flared her and pushed Will back to the party. "Hey she seemed nice!" Will looked at Mike. "She was flirting with you." Mike said.

"Oh, is Michael jealous?" Will asked. "No Michael isn't jealous." Mike responded. "Oh Mikes jealous because that girl was flirting with you?" Max asked. "Ye—" Will tried. "No. I wouldn't be jealous because of that. He just took too long." Mike replied. "Yea, yea. Mikey is jealous." Will teased. Mike groaned.

to be continued...
______________
helppp i'm tired as heck. It took me a whole two hours.