ATLA/LOK OCs

Shido (ATLA)
General Info: Shido is a (cis) Male Waterbender living on Kyoshi Island. He is Suki's cousin and is the only bender on the island. When the Gaang <-(those who get it) arrived on the island, he helped them fight off fire nation soldiers. Earning the respect of the Gaang, he joins them on their journey to the north and helps Katara teach Aang waterbending and other techniques for advanced water bending.

Adjectives: Male, Queer, Waterbender, calm, focused, swift, observant, indecisive, over-trusting, naive.
Allies: Kyoshi Warriors, Team Avatar, Zuko (eventually)
Love Interests: Prince Zuko

Shido at 15————————————————————————Twila (LOK)General Info: Twila grew up as a wealthy citizen and later politician of the earth kingdom

Shido at 15
————————————————————————
Twila (LOK)
General Info: Twila grew up as a wealthy citizen and later politician of the earth kingdom. She was trained in earthbending, and is often underestimated in her abilities. Her family benefited greatly after the war with the fire nation and gained lots of money. She lived all her life like royalty, but still kept down to earth to connect with the people. She assisted Korra and her friends taking down various adversaries, and later became wife to Prince Wu to earn status but also to maintain peace among the Earth Kingdom.

Adjectives: (cis) Female, Queer, Powerful, Headstrong, Persuasive, Extroverted, Intelligent, Demanding, Arrogant, hot-headed.

Allies: New Team Avatar, Earth Kingdom Army, Prince Wu, Water Tribes, Air Nomads, Fire Nation.
Love Interests: Prince Wu, Zhu Li

Twila at (whatever age Wu is)