Power of words

Form a circle. Get a piece of paper. Write your full name then we'll count to ten. Whoever gets your paper will write a quality they see in you.

1...

2...

3...

4...

5...

6...

7...

8...

9...

10...

You sit there quietly and luckily you get your friend's paper.

Annoying but is there when needed be.

1...

2...

3...

4...

5...

6...

7...

8...

9...

10...

You are remember this person defending his best friend from some frenemies the other day.

Loyal.

1...

2...

3...

4...

5...

Paper after piece of paper—-ranging from notebook pages to intermediate leaves to sticky notes—-is passed to you.

6...

7...

You glance at the things they wrote and shake your head a little when you see some vulgar words.

8...

9...

10...

Another one is put in front of you.One of your tormentor's name is scribbled above. You tense then relax. You try to find something good about the person.

Nice :)

You inwardly cringe at the lie but put a smiley face in hopes of making it look as real as possible.

1...

2...

3...

4...

5...

You wonder what they put on yours.

6...

7...

8...

9...

10...

More slivers of paper is passed to you. Some from acquaintances, from friends, from people who hate your guts. You try to write do your best not to slander their name.

Honest. Smart. Nice. Speaks her mind. Loyal.

10...

9...

8...

Papers are passed counter-clock wise and you patiently wait for yours.

7...

6...

5...

Your classmates begin to murmur to each other. Often you hear someone yelling what they wrote. Most of them were offensive, racist or just flat out cussing.

4...

3...

You look at your teacher, thinking how they could just stand there and watch as someone's dignity is being destroyed.

2...

1...

Finally, you get your paper. You look around and see some people pointing and laughing at you. Some looked at you with sad smiles. You blink at them and looked down.

You wish you didn't. You wish that you could have taken those sad smiles as a silent warning.

STUPID

ANNOYING

KILL JOY

FREAK

CREEPY

WEAK

PATHETIC

You can feel tears threatening to start but you held them back. You force yourself not to cry. Don't give them the satisfaction of getting a reaction.

You read the rest of the page and skip the bad ones. You smile at the humorous ones—inside jokes—. Silently thanking the ones who took this seriously.

SMARTASS

WALKING THESAURUS

MOTHERLY

INTELLIGENT

ARTISTIC

HARD WORKER

BOOKWORM

After a while, the pain of negative words faded in your heart and is replaced with calmness.

At least until you see something that made you laugh out, earning you weird stares.

THIS KID IS MY BEST FRIEND AND SIBLING FROM ANOTHER MOTHER. IF YOU AS MUCH THINK OF HURTING HER (OR HIM), I WILL HURT YOU DOWN, TORTURE YOU AND WATCH WITH GLEE AS YOU SLOWLY DIE IN AGONY.