༺ 20 ༻

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮

𝑌 / 𝑁
━━━━

What the hell is he doing here!?

This can't be real.

I need someone to pinch me.

"Y/n?" Eren's voice, softer than usual and laced with fear, sends shivers down my spine. It takes me a moment to escape my trance and take in my surroundings. There is a sense of awe all around, even among the guys. It goes without saying that Gojo's extremely popular. And in the event that his looks don't win you over, his credibility most definitely will.

He debuted in Japan when he was only eight years old for his role in a popular Yakuza trilogy as the ring leader's son. His fame perpetuated growth, but Gojo's most admirable trait is his ability to remain humble—shocking, right? When he's not acting or modeling, he often helps out smaller organizations and schools in Japan to give back to the community.

His fan club nearly went crazy when they found out that he volunteered to teach English to children in rural areas of Japan who lacked access to quality education.

Some of them even pretended to be less fortunate just so he would notice them.

Though he is humble when it comes to his work, he lacks sensibility when it comes to relationships. He's very aware of his charming looks, and the obscene amount of fangirls only fuels his oversized ego. The man thinks he can have any girl he wants, WHEN he wants. And when girls fall for him, they fall hard.

I was one of those poor victims to fall for him.

That enticing and alluring look in his eyes when we worked together intrigued me. The sensation of his thick and soft snow-white hair slipping through my fingers as we kissed felt like pure bliss. The lingering smell of his cologne on my pillow when we slept together was delightfully intoxicating. Gojo was perfect—physically. But his track record for lasting relationships was about as nonexistent as rain in the desert.

Bridget's squeaky voice is like nails on a chalkboard and suddenly I want to escape from the island and never look back. "Now before you guys get too excited, we must continue with the recoupling. Gojo has been watching the show in order to keep up with the love, angst, and drama—meaning he'll adjust to life on the island splendidly."

Connie's eyes, which are already quite large and beady, widen even further. "Does that mean he knows about the time I asked Y/n about..."

Gojo affirms Connie's question with a slight chuckle.

I sense Connie trying to catch my attention, but I don't dare look at him, in fear that I might burst into a fit of laughter.

"Gojo are you ready?" Bridget asks.