Stay My Love

(Thanks for getting this book to 1k by the way, you guys are the best)

Y/N is the boyfriend of Wanda Maximoff and since he is on Tony's side, he has been tasked with keeping Wanda in the compound. 

She is currently in the kitchen making them food when he runs in sliding to a stop making her chuckle.

"Hi baby."

"Hi bubs."

He wraps his arms around her waist as she cooks and rests his head on her shoulder inhaling the smell of her shampoo.

"Did you have a shower?"

"Yup why?"

"Your shampoo smells nice."

"You're so weird."

She laughs as he just smiles.

"But you love me."

"Yes I do."

She turns around giving him a quick peck before returning to the dinner. 

"Can you get me the paprika?"

"Sure."

He walks over to the cupboard they store the spices in to find they have none.

"We don't have any. Why don't we order a pizza and cuddle on the couch?"

"Or we could just go to the store and get some."

She moves to get the keys when he takes them.

"I feel like having pizza."

"Y/N give me the keys."

"I can't let you go."

"Why not?"

"Because if you go out there everyone will see how cute you are and want you so you should stay here with me."

"Or you could come with me."

"I'm lazy."

"Y/N what aren't you telling me?"

"Nothing..."

She tilts her head as he shakes his head before her eyes glow red as she reads his mind. 

"Tony made you keep me here because he thinks I will hurt people."

"What? How?"

"I read your mind."

"You shouldn't have done that."

"Well you should have told me."

She storms off slamming her bedroom door as he sighs to himself letting his head hang. She cries into her pillow when she hears a knock on her door.

"Go away Y/N!"

"But I have pizza and I miss you."

"Go away!"

The door creeps open and he slides the pizza box in before closing the door again. She sighs getting up and picking the box of pizza up. She sits on her bed and looks at the door.

"Fine you can come in."

The door opens and a smiley Y/N walks in running to her bed sitting beside her.

"I missed you."

She rests her head on his shoulder as he rubs her back kissing her head.

"I'm really sorry my love."

"I don't forgive you."

She looks up at him as he looks at her with a sad look. She pulls his hoodie off and puts it on herself before taking off his t-shirt. She lays him on his back putting the pizza box on his stomach and putting her head on his chest as he wraps his left arm around her. 

"Now?"

"Now I forgive you."

He smiles happily kissing her head before they both start eating the pizza. Wanda blows on it to cool it down while Y/N bites into his slice and makes weird noises as he eats it and she laughs at him.