00

{A U T H O R ' S  N O T E}

Hi Everyone! I just want to take a moment of your time to say that there are going to be things in this book that don't make sense or that are not humanly possible. That is a good thing! In this book, we're using our imaginationnnnn! (You know as SpongeBob said.)

I'm writing this book for the experience of adventure that we may never in our lives witness! We're going to go places, do things, and do our best in being the greatest that we can be: from the comfort of our beds. This book may contain mature content so I wouldn't recommend audiences under the age of 18 to proceed. Some scenes may be gruesome and others may be a bit overwhelming but for the sake of not spoiling the story THIS IS YOUR WARNING!

WARNING CONTENT:

-MATURE CONTENT-
-SEXUAL INTERCOURSE-
-RAPE-
-SEXUAL ASSAULT-
-MENTAL ABUSE-
-PHYSICAL ABUSE-
-CHILD ABUSE-
-AND ETC-
Read at your own risk!

I'm going to fight tooth and nail to avoid any cringe-cliche occurrences, however, they are quite hard to avoid.

Anyways, without further due grab a snack (or a couple) and buckle your seatbelts because this is going to be one hell of a ride.

_____

{S Y P N O S I S}

After being deprived of everything she once knew and loved, Nesryn felt weak, useless, dull, and inadequate.

Having discovered herself incapacitated by a man who she once loved.

Except, his veracious nature was obscure, cryptic, and savage.

His true self was far from what Ryn would consider possible.

She finds herself trapped between a rock and a hard place.

The deviant world that she'd been exposed to seemed to be an annoying piece of unraveled thread.

Can she find a needle in the stack of twists and turns to sew her world back together? Will she ever know peace again?

_____

{C O P Y R I G H T}

Copyright © 2023

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the products of the author's
imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, businesses, companies, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

 Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, businesses, companies, events, or locales is entirely coincidental