𝟑

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐉𝐄𝐂𝐓

𝟐𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍, 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕

It had been about a week or two since you first came to Kisai high, and it was exactly what you were expecting it to be. Can you guess how it is? That's right! Boring.

Despite the whole 'Komi senpai' fiasco, everything was pretty normal for a high school. That includes assignments, homework, and the worst of all... group projects.

Groans were heard throughout the class the exact second the teacher announced the group project. You could practically smell the tears of the antisocial teens. lmao.

"Okay everyone, I don't wanna hear the complaints coming from you. You all will be put into groups of three. Does that sound okay?" The teacher ordered.

No one answered her, and instead the class went on to talk about who to partner with. But that light of hope went away pretty quickly.

"And no, you won't be picking your partners. I have a sheet here with your assigned partners. This will help you get to know each other and hopefully make friends." She added on.

More groans erupted from the class before eventually quieting down. The teacher took this as a sign to begin calling out the names of the groups.

'I wonder who I'm gonna be partnered with.' You boredly thought, your mind wandering to Tadano. She seemed nice and funny. Hopefully you got partnered with her.

"[l/n], Tadano..." The teacher called out. You and Tadano looked at each other from across the room and smiled, followed by a small wave.

"...And Komi." She finished.

You could hear glass shattering, and nobody moved for a long while. You could feel angry glares almost as sharp as daggers piercing the back of your head.

'Shit..' You sweatdropped. Unbeknownst to you, the violet-headed boy behind you had a flowery aura around him once more. Just his luck! Getting paired with you.