Chapter 12 ~

After Pablo's assignment, Francesca went into the music room and saw Tomas playing his guitar as he looked up at her.

Francesca: Hey, you do that thing with the guitar again.

Tomas: Composing? Yeah well, I'm trying to, but nothing is coming to my mind.

Francesca: I was just coming to see if you thought about Gregorio's assignment and if you needed help with it.

Tomas: No, I think I'm okay, but I was just going to ask him for tips after his class.

Francesca: I'll come with you, but I can help you with your song if you like.

Tomas: Okay, I just can't think of anything the chords are there, but I just get stuck on the lyrics.

Francesca: Well, just go from the start and something will come to you.

While they were talking Violetta saw them talking outside, and walked into the fish tank to hear what they were saying Tomas saw Violetta and started playing the guitar, but Francesca didn't know she was there.

After he played the song Violetta disappeared and they went to the dance room where Gregorio was finishing his class, as they walked in.

Francesca: Gregorio, we were wondering if you could give us some tips for your dance assignment.

Gregorio: Tips? how about if you don't do it, you'll be out of the studio, now If you excuse me, I am going for a cup of coffee.

Tomas: *Under his breath* So bitter.

Francesca looked down as she knew he heard him Gregorio turned towards him, he had to think of a way to get it out.

Tomas: Do you like your coffee bitter?

Gregorio: Uh, no but if you carry on with that attitude you will be suspended.

As he walked out Francesca talked to him until Ludmila interrupted them.

Ludmila: Oh, Tommy you don't want to listen to this beginner I can help you with your dance assignment besides, I am more experienced than this girl

Francesca was angry at Ludmila and Tomas went with Ludmila as she was pulling his arm until Naty turned to Francesca.

Naty: I would let him go while you can since you know you are not competing with Ludmila.

Francesca: What?

Naty: Oh, that's right you don't understand big words I'll go slower, there's no competing with Ludmila, get it?

Francesca: No, try again.

Naty knew she was joking and walked away while Francesca shook her head, meanwhile, Leon was talking to Andres.

Andres: So, what are you going to do about that flyer of Violetta? do you really think Ludmila would do that?

Leon: I don't know, but Ludmila has really gone too far if she did this, I don't know who she is anymore, but this is a perfect opportunity to get close to Violetta now.

Andres: Won't she find it weird that suddenly you are all about her and not Ludmila?

Leon: No, she'll be fine besides she'll trust me enough to spend time with me.

Andres: It's just not right Leon, you belong with Ludmila nobody else.

Leon: Andres it's time to move on now, besides, we can't stay like this forever, and I don't want to be a bad person anymore.

Andres: But that person you've always been and always known, being popular and bad is what we are good at.

Leon: Not anymore Andres.