Shannon

Bryan likes to call it "the Five-Minute packing spree" or some shit like that. I like to call it not needing a week to put clothes, shampoo, soap and chargers in a bag.
"SHANNON! THOSE WHEELS ROLL WITH OR WITHOUT YOU!" Johnnie was yelling at me through the window, and i watched him board the bus looking slightly... green. Unusual for him. He's always been made of stone, and stage fright hadn't been a problem in years.
Shoving a suitcase into the bottom hatch was hell, but i managed and got on the bus as the engine started and Bryan was the last to board.
"Listen up everybody! 1400 miles on a bus is gonna be unpleasant. You're gonna get tired of each other. You're gonna get sick of being in motion. You're gonna get sick of me. I hope you all packed plenty of chargers and entertainment tools, because its gonna be 2 days before we get anywhere NEAR Dallas, as we will be stopping at a hotel near new mexico for the night. Im not gonna torture you or myself that bad. That all being said, dont kill each other."
"wonderful speech. if only he had any kind of confidence whatsoever while delivering it."
"Shannon!" Jeydon had appeared in the seat next to me at...some point.
"Yes Whale?" "Im excited. did you eat? I think i ate too much. Am i talking too much? Do you want me to leave you alone? I need a Xanax, i feel like a soccer mom at her kids first game. I WONDER HOW TEXAS IS GONNA-"
"JEY! Im excited too, yes i ate, yes you talk too much, no i dont want you to leave me alone, you dont need drugs, and you're a basketball dad at best. Calm down. Texas is gonna be great and you're gonna have fun."
•approximately 1400 miles later•
"Welcome to Dallas. And welcome to Warped Tour."