New friends New Enemies

"Rickyyyyy ."  I yelled running to him as I saw him fall to the ground .

I ran over to him as everybody start running I lean down and held him.

"Please Ricky wake up ." I cried still holding him rocking back and forth.

Everybody was passing us up as I stay there crying.

"Somebody help please ." I yelled .

I sat up and looked around I look at my phone it was 3:26 am another dream when will this shit stop I can't take it nomore.

"Get it together Will ." I said to myself.

I looked in the mirror and fixed my hat yeah I look good as fuck

"Will time to go ." I heard Niya yelling.

"Coming baby ." I yelled back as I grab my book bag.

I walk out my room walk in the hall and saw Niya fixing her lipstick me and Niya  been dating over a year and it been going good. I wrap my arms around her and kisses her cheeks.

"You look so good baby." I said to her.

"Thanks baby you do too ." She said smiling.

She turn around and wrap her arms around my neck and we kiss passionately.

"Ewww get a room ." We heard a voice .

We turn around and it was Ashley smiling with her arms folded.

"Hey Ash." We both said.

"Hey yall so y'all ready for the new year." Ashley asked us .

"Only if we don't have to see Lisa anymore then we good ." Niya said.

"After that ass beating I doubt but let's go we can't be late ." Ashley said as we walk downstairs.

We greet my aunt and uncle and we eat breakfast and I got in my car as Niya got on the passenger side while Ashley gets in the back. I blast lil baby as we drove off.

We made it to school I got out the car grabbing my book bag as I also wrap my arms around Niya as we walk into the school.

I look around still look the same nothing had change except this our last year and I'm hoping I get a basketball scholarship so I can be Nba so I can be rich and get my own mansion get married and have kids with Niya I can't wait for that to happen.