murder drones vine 1

Uzi: who took my food thad! that was me ten minutes ago I was mad but friendship are more important that was me fithteen seconds ago scew it thad! ( uzi burst into thads room with a bat in her hand)

( n playing with a the buttons in the pod  ) ( buttons noise tatatatatata) n: let's go! ( starts moving back and forward really fast)

Thad: I wish I could hang but I gotta hit the books lizzy and doll: aw! Thad ok let's hang! Lizzy and doll: yeah!

(N was showing j the dirty Christmas song ) stroke in my like in my suck on my coack j: what the! Smacks n in the head n: ow ow! what you don't like this song!

Khan: the fuck! the fuck! what the fuck is the air the fuck there's white shit everywhere!

Doll: I'm spider ( the tall sheff was going down doll gasp and fall downs ) doll: ow ow ow!

V: how people in the hood shot ( pulls a gun out ) v shooting olda bam! bam! bam! bam! bam! bam! (V gets down)

( j and n were in the pod n pushed the chair were j was eating the worker drones arm then j vomits) j: awk n! Why world!- ( j spits out the oil) n: Hahahah!

( lizzy brings a bunch of bollons in the car ) doll: lizzy I didn't give you bollons! thad: the fuck you bring a a lot of bollons lizzy: yeah so fuck it thad: come on girl the car is floating! Doll: it's too late were flying away

( n on the tree) n: hoggina hina dididia squashbanana Hogin aw! ( falls down)

( v and j are at the abandoned mall store v telling j she want's this candy ) j:  put the candy back I ain't buying all that mith ( v throws it)  j: oh try me bitch!

v: raaa! ( I goes karate pose ) thad v n and uzi: hahahaha! J: I kill you I kill you not even worried about it ( j said in a mad way )