Personality

Capricorn
They are ambitious, determined, materialistic, and strong. They will keep going when others would've given up 10 miles back. This makes them great partners in life as well as friends or collaborators Capricorns tend to keep small circles, but are loyal and supportive of their friends and loved ones

Aquarius
Aquarius people are advanced, self-reliant, clever, exceptional, and optimistic. They lack distinct form and appear to desist classification. Others form are enthusiastic and active, while aquarian's are calm and sensitive

Pisces
Pisces people are known for being emotionally sensitive, gracious, and emotionally aware. Pisces characters are regarded for being among the sympathetic zodiacs, and will go to great lengths to ensure happiness of those around them. 

Aries personality
Aries are spontaneous and courageous. They have a sense of adventure and love to explore. They're determined and bold. And are good at initiating new projects. They have high energy and can initiate quick actions.

Taurus personality
Taurus natives have a strong desire for social stability. They have a strong desire for extravagance, contentment, and great things, which can lead to intense neediness. Natives like the bull who represents their sign, are prone to anger. But once their enraged they can be terrifying.

Gemini
Gemini are flexible extroverted and clever. There's never a boring moment when they're around. Their flaws include indecisiveness, impulsively, unreliability, and noiseless. Therefore don't disclose a gemini your innermost deepest fears.

Cancer
There are many good and bad cancer traits. On the good side cancer personality is loyal, protective, intuitive, and caring. On the bad side cancers are overly sensitive moody and vindictive

Leo
Leos are noted for being lively, fun, loyal, and honest, in their individual connections demonstrating their enthusiasm for life. From their love relationships leos want deep devotion, focused attention at the proper times. And experience. Plus they are very very hyper.

Virgo
On the appearance Virgo are humble self-effacing, industrious, and practical, but under the surface, they are frequently natural, kind, and sympathetic. As befits their zodiac.

Libra
Libras are extroverted, cozy, and friendly people. Libras like the scales that symbolize their sign. Are often concerned with attaining balance, harmony, peace, and justice in the world.

Scorpio
Scorpios are mysterious because they are profound thinkers, secretive, passionate, ad constantly a step away from the public.

Sagittarius
Are typically outspoken, optimistic, extroverts who elicit respect and affection from everyone they come in contact with.