Cocaine High - Rafe Cameron

⚠️ This will be the first and last warning i do this story and whole book involves smut as the title says so if your not comfortable with that please leave.⚠️

I stepped into the doors of the Cameron house there was a huge party there and pretty much all of Outer Banks was there well all the kooks at least typical. I'm a pouge so being surrounded by kooks kinda sucks but there's free beer and who would turn that down.

I start walking through the crowd of people to the counter to get a drink when i hear some drunk asshole behind me.

"heyyy pretty lady why don't you come up to my room with me"

I turn around and it's none other than the infamous Rafe Cameron

I turn around to look at him and when he sees my face his smirk falls of his face.

"wow Rafe you wanna take a pouge up to your room i guess there's a first time for everything"

"well i didn't know it was you so don't get to cocky now.. wait why are you even here"

"free alcohol man duh"

"typical pouge always scavenging" he said looking me up and down

"typical kook always thinks there the shit" i replied with smirk on my face

"get a room already" topper yelled from the other side of the counter

"hey man she's really hot but i'm not that desperate to sleep with a pouge now that's just low"

"i would say the same about you but i just wouldn't sleep with you at all"

"oh is that so sunshine i think i can change your mind"

"highly doubt that Cameron"

"oh i'll just prove you how wrong you really are" he said as he moved closer to me, i could feel his breath against my face. He leaned in for a kiss.

"slow your roll country club i haven't even had one drink yet and you think i'm gonna be kissing kooks already"

"then get to drinking cuz we're gonna be doing a lot more than kissing soon" he said with a wink as he walked away.
Yup i'm definitely gonna get to drinking alright.

I was on my now uhmmm 6th maybe shot of tequila enough to say i was definitely in the mood for some kook kissing now so i began my search for Rafe.

I walked out onto the balcony where i saw him sniffing some coke through a dollar bill huh and i thought these people were rich.

"hey pretty boy why don't i give you a new surface to snort your nose candy on"

"oh ya princess what type of surface were you thinkin" he replied with a smirk

I grabbed his arm and brought him over to the couch where i took my shorts off revealing my bathing suit bottoms then layed on my stomach.

"I think that might work pretty well" i looked back at his as he had a devious look on his face.

"oh that will work great" he said with excitement as he made a line of coke on my ass he lowered his head and started to snort it.

"PHEWW that was great"

"i'm sure it was Cameron about going up to your room why don't we do that now"

He looked at me a little surprised then that smirk came right back on his face "well then sunshine follow my lead"

⚠️smut actually starts here⚠️

We made it up to his room he let me walk in first then he walked in and closed the door. I turned around and grabbed his shirt while connecting our lips. "jump" he whispered just loud enough for me to hear i jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist connecting our lips again.
He started making his way down my throat with his mouth and down my body with his hands as he had me up against the wall.

"R-rafe why don't we take this over to the bed" i said trying to catch my breath.

He tossed me onto his bed when we got there i started taking off my shorts as rare climes on top of me taking them off the rest of the way. He hovered over me leaning down kissing me again adding his tongue into my mouth as he moved his hand down my body towards my clit.
He stuck his hand into my bathing suit bottoms slowly rubbing his thumb in circles as he added to fingers into me he started thrusting them in and out at a steady past "MHMHM" i moaned into his mouth as his fingers gained speed into me.
"say my name i want to hear you say my name"
"Rafe mhm Rafe it feels so good i want you inside of me now"

He started unbuckling his belt to his shorts as he i tore his shirt off running my hands down his abs. he pulled his shorts and boxers down at the same time revealing his 8 inch dick i couldn't help but stare.
"like what ya see princess"
"oh i sure do cameron but don't get to cocky on me now"
he fell hovering over me his face right on-top of mine.
"I got you into my bed why wouldn't i be cocky"
"Got me blushing country club how sweet of you"
he smirked as he thrusted inside of me i gasped in surprise it felt so good.
He started thrusting faster and faster rougher and rougher throwing his head back "mhmmmh" he groaned "you feel so good" "faster rafe faster" "will do sweetheart" "ughhhh" i moaned out loud as i felt him go deeper into me "moan for me i wanna hear how good i make you feel"
"rafe you make me feel so good keep going mhmmm keep going"
"i wasn't planning on stopping princess"
i felt him twitch inside of me getting sloppy but he brought his pace back up slamming into me harder he started thrusting in and out faster as he reached his high i soon felt mine come to we both finished and he pulled out of me plopping down next to me"
"that was definitely the best sex i've ever had"
"i could say the same cameron but you didn't think that was it did you" i questioned
"what" he asked
I slowly made my way down the bed down to his dick i took it into my hands slowly jerking it off. he threw his head back in pleasure.
I spit on his tip then brought my mouth down licking the tip and then put all of him in my mouth. i started bobbing my head up and down as he groaned putting his hands in my hair pushing my head down even farther i felt him twitch in my mouth so i started bobbing faster he then released his load into my mouth i looked up at him and swallowed it all.
"holy shit.." he said out of breath
I brought myself back up by him in bed and said
"so sleeping with a pouge wasn't as bad as you thought it would be huh"
"hell it was better than sleeping with a kook. what happened to saying you would never sleep with me in general"
"tequila and i was horny also your just really fucking hot i couldn't help it"
"oh i know i am don't gotta tell me actually yes tell me i like hearing it"
"oh cocky bastard" i scoffed
"round two" i questioned
"hell yeah" he said

A/N
Hii so this is the first one i've wrote hopefully it's good and you guys like it i will improve hopefully but i really hope you guys enjoyed and please give me some suggestions or recommendations!! Thank you for reading!