Chapter 1

Tyla

Tyla

His clothed dick pressing against her thighs, making you crave him like air. Her back is pressed against the armrest; Tyla legs instinctually wrap around his waist while he kisses down her jawline as the sweet sounds of pleasure escapes her mouth.  Tyla pulls at his long curly hair again and the hold his lips have on her brown tawny skin to look up at her. His pretty dark brown eyes are wide and needy, desperate to keep pleasing her.

Tyla close her eyes as the euphoric feeling of his fingers rubbing up her thighs making their way to her already dripping center desperate for his attention. His fingers itching closer and closer, her breath hitches in excitement and anticipation. He brings his lips closer to her ear hovering over it for second as the only noise heard was both of our heavy breathing.

"Baby, you gotta wake up" he whispered into her ear making her eyes shoot open in alertness.

Beep Beep

The hysterical ringing noise makes Tyla groan in agony. The brown skinned girl sighs as she rolls over to stop the annoyance groaning once more about the very realistic dream. This wasn't a normal thing for her, having a wet dream about a man that she didn't even know nor his name. She honestly felt dirty for being riled up for a man that barely knew she existed outside of her daily coffee needs.

She sits up out of her bed snatching her bright pink bonnet off her head, the newly installed jet black wig falling to her shoulders as the band is laid around the perimeter of her head to secure her baby hairs. Tyla looks around her all pink decorated room as she mentally prepares for the day of classes and boring lectures.

She could hear the music from her roommates room lowly playing from her speakers as she was an early bird, always up before her even though they had the same class. Tyla phone buzzes beside her underneath the silk pillows.

Remy
you down for lunch after class?

Remy is one of Tyla's close friends and she doesn't really have many considering how she always preferred to stay to herself but Remy opposite personality made the two become close Freshman year. They were neighbors at the dormitory and always saw each other passing but the two girls never spoke until Remy sparked up conversation with her one day about Tyla's impressive style. Tyla is a Fashion Merchandising major, so the girl prided herself in being well dressed at all times.

Tyla
I have to go to the library after class to study

Tyla finally got up as time passed closer to class time. She walks over to the medium sized closet that fits her tons of clothes, the apartment they live in was on the nicer side considering it resembled a condo. The closet was the only downside to Tyla since she loved shopping, she needed more space.