Message #53: Choose Love

I shall not remember who you were nor what you are. What you are doesn't matter to me anymore. You only brought me misery and unhappiness.

Do you think your action can go unnoticed? Do you think you can win over others by fueling people to hate more and more? Do you think you can control me because I used to hate myself? You know what, I don't hate you anymore.

Hatred only brings more hatred, which of course leads to the loss of love. I will stop you. I will stop you right now. Your power is useless over me because I choose the power of love. I choose to love. I will end my hatred from this very moment. I won't hate myself anymore. I won't hate my parents anymore. I won't hate my friends anymore. I won't even hate you, Mr. Hatred.

Your license is expired from this moment forward. From now on, I will govern my mind by love. I will love the fact that people can see me as a harmless person. I will work harder and put more time into perfecting my skills.

Choose LOVE

Love will guide you to the right person you love, not the one you hate. Love will show you the person who truly loves you, not the one that hates you. Therefore, if you love, please do not hate. If you hate, you must end this hatred right now, and start to love again. Love is timeless. It can never expire because love is inspired by love, not by hatred. End this hatred, and start to love yourself.

I love myself. And YOU?