Chapter 17

Chapter 17 Wavelet Zombie Tide

    The woman made a lot of noise, and most people in the car noticed what happened, and no one would take risks under Shen Yu's weird threat.

    After all, standing all the way is a bit tiring. To put it bluntly, standing in the middle is safer.

    But if what Shen Yu said was true, it would be too dangerous.

    Even the little brother sitting in front of Shen Yu held his gun and looked at Shen Yu hesitating to speak. He didn't hear Chen Jiajia's whisper, but saw Shen Yu's calm attitude when he spoke, and wondered if Shen Yu was just scary.

    But it's not good if Shen Yu really has such dangerous thoughts.

    So after hesitating for a while, he still lowered his voice and said to Shen Yu: "Well... as long as you ask for help, we can take care of these things. Don't be impulsive." As for not asking for help

    ?

    In order to preserve their physical strength and energy to face the danger in the future, as long as the matter is not too excessive, they will not care about it.

    This is a trade-off.

    Shen Yu just smiled: "I'm just scaring her to avoid future danger."

    The little brother who believed Shen Yu's words directly nodded with a relaxed face, and muttered: "I'll just say, such a young girl ..." How can there be such a dangerous idea.

    Shen Yu didn't hear what was said later, but she could probably guess it.

    Generally speaking, such a young girl really doesn't have too dangerous thoughts, but she...may be a little different.

    Obviously she didn't become a zombie king, and her previous life trajectory was not too strange. Why did she suddenly seem to be a different person just now?

    Is there something wrong with her?

    Shen Yu was thinking about this question, and the convoy was about to leave.

    The security zone—full name S City Base Security Management Zone—is established on the outskirts of S City.

    There used to be an air-raid shelter over there, and there was no one around. In just a few days, they built a preliminary simple wall. Although the follow-up construction is still going on, it is enough to protect a group of people.

    At eleven o'clock in the morning, the first group of people passed by. They were the people who came in and searched and rescued people around, and they also opened the way for the people behind.

    Now their batch is at four o'clock in the afternoon, and it is also the last batch of today.

    There were quite a few of them, with two military trucks leading the way at the front, and two military trucks at the back, and three vehicles transporting survivors followed by a military truck in the middle.

    This is also to ensure the safety of survivors.

    When these soldiers went to the base this time, they would take turns at the base, and the group of people staying behind in the base would switch to City S to escort the next batch of survivors, and they would wait for the next rotation.

    As for the sacrifice, they were enlightened when they put on this layer of army green.

    Because the road from the rescue point to the safe area has already been determined, and it was cleaned up once when they came in, and when the first group of people were sent out, there were not many zombies on this road.