Specail[CLOSED]

5 males, 5 females.

The first male is a cobalion. He is brave, bold, and the best leader I have ever seen. ADOPTED!

The second male is a Thunderous. He has a thundery aditude, and hates Tornadous. ADOPTED!

The third male is a Terrakion. He is strong and friendly to all. ADOPTED!

The fourth male is a Tornadous. He has a veried aditude and hates thunderous. ADOPTED!

The last male is a Landorous. He likes to help people, and wishes the other two should stop fighting. ADOPTED!

The first female is a Keldeo. She looks up to the other three swords of justus, and loves to battle them. ADOPTED!

The second female is a Victini. She is shy and cearius about everything. ADOPTED!

The third female is a Verizeon. She is calm at all times, loves all animals, and is very fast. ADOPTED!

The fourth female is a Melloeta. She is lonely, and shy. She loves to sing. ADOPTED!

The final female is a Gensect. She is sometimes judged by her gender, not her strength, and is very strong. ADOPTED!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Preorders!
AceeZuki27 's pokemon.
Pokemon:amporas (probably spelled it wrong, sorry:))
Gender:female
Personality:caring and loyal. She is very sweet and loving to all!

3010246cj 's pokemon.
Pokemon:keldeo (funny how that happens CX)
Gender:unown
Personality:this pokemon loves to play. She/he is very brave.