013

╔═════════.✾. ════════════╗

Soon it was time to head home. Jiki is walking me home today.

"Jiki? Why didn't you train with us today?" I asked him.

"Hm? Oh I just don't want them to judge me for my quirk..." He mumbled.

"What?! Jiki, how many times must I tell you? You're quirk is awesome and you shouldn't care about what others think about you!" I wrapped my arm around his comfortingly.

"I know... It's just hard and it takes time..." He sighed.

"Well I think you're the coolest out of the Big 3. It would've been nice to see you show off in front of my class." I leaned my head against his shoulder.

He smiled to himself.

Little did I know that while I was busy having a one-sided rivalry with his best friend, I was and always have been his favourite person.

~

"Select the pro hero you want to intern with and the internships will begin this coming Monday. So make sure you're packed and ready by then." Aizawa sensei explained before crawling back into his yellow sleeping bag.

He was giving my class the rest of the class to decide on who we would like to intern with. It was our last class of the day.

Deciding on the perfect internship is important as during the period of internship, we would get to learn from the best and network with other heroes and develop powerful connections.

I didn't need the extra time though as I too had already accepted Aizawa sensei's internship offer and went back to sleep on my desk.

~

It is now Monday and most of my classmates were leaving on the train for different cities.

I don't have to since Aizawa sensei's active hero territory is in the same city as our school.

I still had to stay over at Aizawa sensei's house throughout the internship duration though and so did Shinso.

And that's why I'm standing with Shinso and my single luggage bag outside of Aizawa sensei's house, waiting for him to open the front door.

"He's probably still asleep, huh?" I asked Shinso sarcastically.

"Most probably." He nodded in agreement.

~

Papa was kind of upset when he found out I didn't accept his internship offer instead of Eraserhead's.

I tried explaining myself to him but he refused to listen and instead cried dramatically with poor Jiki trapped in his embrace.

The grown ass man has now decided to give me the cold shoulder.

I'm expecting it to last for a few days and after that he'll be begging for me to come home because he misses his dear daughter so much.

~

My internship with Aizawa sensei has been great so far. I especially enjoy our late night video games and midnight feasts.

A house with 3 insomniacs could never be a good idea to anyone. But I loved the experience.

Shinso and I have grown significantly closer and most nights I would even sleepover in his room and in his bed with him.

No funny stuff though don't worry. Aizawa sensei made sure of it.

Aizawa sensei had trained me to strengthen my endurance. He explained that he needed a lot of endurance in order to use his quirk and not blink for a long period of time.