Chapter 2

Tony headed upstairs to the gym. Steve and Bucky had left for a run, Peter had headed down to the lab to refill his web shooters. But Tony needed to blow off some steam and make it look like he actually needed to train when Victoria came down in a few hours.

"So, Stark. What made you drag Tori in on her anniversary?" Clint asked as soon as he saw Tony, he abandoned sparring with Nat and climbed out of the ring.

"I didn't. I gave her the rest of the week off, she refused." Tony admitted with a shrug.

"Why?" Clint asked.

"Because Noah sucks." Tony said with another overly dramatic shrug of his shoulders. He climbed into the ring with Nat, taking over for Clint.

"Then why is she with him?" Clint asked. "And why are we all nice to him?" He quickly added.

"He wasn't always like that. When they first got together he was so thoughtful and nice. He kind of gave up once they got married." Wanda said, she felt bad telling Victoria's business so she kept the details brief.

"She thinks it's too much work to start over." Tony added.

"I think we can all agree who she should be with instead, but she's never going to leave Noah." Nat pointed out as she pinned Tony yet again.

"Who? Bucky? I agree." Clint said from the sidelines, shouting out pointers to Tony.

"No, Peter." Wanda interrupted with a small smile.

"No, Steve." Nat interrupted.

"Any one of them would be better than Noah." Tony said. After the fourth time being pinned and thrown to the ground by Nat he jumped up, practically darting out of the ring to avoid another. Nat laughed and hopped out as well, grabbing some much needed water and flopping down in one of the chairs in the corner.

Meanwhile Peter made his way to the lab, his web shooters needed refilled and he wanted to say hello to his friend. When he stepped into the lab he heard Victoria faintly singing along to her music, smiling to himself before making an intentional bump into a chair so she wouldn't be startled that he was suddenly standing there. Victoria whipped her head around, smiling when she saw Peter in the doorway.

"Hey, Peter. How's it going?" She said, turning to focus on her monitor again after a moment. Peter walked up to her desk, taking a seat in the available chair next to her. "It's great, I just needed to fill my webs." He admitted.

"Did you watch that movie I recommended yet?" Peter asked as she worked. She smiled and looked over at him for a moment before focusing on her work. "Yes, I liked it a lot. Did you watch what I sent home with you?" She countered. Peter scratched the back of his neck nervously. "That was terrible, why would you make me watch that?" He asked with a quick, dry laugh.

Victoria gasped, looking at him with fake shock. "How dare you, The Devil's Rejects is a classic!" She teased.

"I hope they're all dead." Peter argued lightheartedly.

"So you're not ready to see the next one in the series?" She said, finally looking away from her monitor, spinning her chair to face Peter.

"There's three of them?" He blurted out with wide eyes.

"Yes, there's three of them." Victoria said with another laugh, she felt her cheeks hurt from how much she was laughing at Peter.

"Please tell me they die in the next one." Peter said, Victoria simply shrugged.

"Fine. Send it home with me tomorrow." Peter said with a huff, leaning back in the chair and pulling out his phone. The two sat like that for a while, just watching tiktok. They'd show each other funny videos but not actually saying anything.